OTE - Seattle area players

Howdy all:

OTE has been frequently recommended to me in my quest to find a good/flexible system for pickup games so I recently picked up a copy.

After reading through the rules it seems enjoyable and I'd like to try it out, but am having trouble finding folks to play so I figured that I would try to find Seattle area players through this forum.

Lemmeno if you're local (to me) and are interested.

TKs

I was thinking of running a game at the Seattle MOB's public June game day. Are you still interested?

I'm not familiar with "The Mob" (is seattlemob.guildsites.org/index.html the same thing), but I'm up for a one shot.

You might also give a shout out with details on the Yahoo OTE group as there are at least two other Seattle area OTE fans on that list.

Lemmeno the details or I'll watch for them elsewhere.

That's them. I don't yet know if I'm going to pull it off, but I'm looking into it.

What's the name of the yahoogroup? It sounds like one I should join.

the OTE group at yahoo is called Over_The_Edge_RPG

Thanks! I've signed up.

Okay, I'm running two OtE games at the Seattle MOB game day on Saturday, July 8. Here are the blurbs:

D'Aubainne International Airport

Your boss has sent you on what should be a simple job to an island in the Mediterranean. What could possibly go wrong? This is a NON-d20 game set in 1997. Character creation will take place at the beginning of the slot.

Rain, Snow, Heat, etc

The Al Amarja Postal Service's contract is nearly up, and Her Exaltedness Monique D'Aubainne has accepted a second bid on the contract, from an associate of your boss no less! Can an upstart company beat an established group and win this coveted contract? This is a NON-d20 game set in 1997. Character creation will take place at the beginning of the slot.

I think they do advance sign-ups as well as walk-ins. I'm only having a maximum of six players at each table.