Pages jaunes (Yellow Pages)

I made a french Yellow Pages book (50 pages) I printed to use at my gaming table.
You can take a look at it there.

Hello:

Those look amazing!!! :smiling_imp: - too bad they're in french. :unamused:

Awesome work cher.
T

Thank you ! Sorry I can't (re)translate it !

By the way, nobody says that in France. The only one I ever heard saying it is Gambit in the american version of the X-Men :wink:

Hi:

By the way, nobody says that in France. The only one I ever heard saying it is Gambit in the american version of the X-Men :wink:

Curses! My reel identity has been revealed! Now I haveta kill you, mon ami!

T (R)

I've solved the "internet problem" (?) by restricting the Heck outta it in AA. Like Burma, China, etc., there's just no connection to anything in/outside the Island, unless you're willing to jump thru (deadly) hoops. AA has no web presence, officially :smiling_imp: (evil laugh).

Hiyas D:

You channeling moi? 8)

[i]"Re: Same Tune, Different Words
Postby TETRAGRAMATRON ยป Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi:

I've solved the "internet problem" (?) by restricting the Heck outta it in AA. Like Burma, China, etc., there's just no connection to anything in/outside the Island, unless you're willing to jump thru (deadly) hoops. AA has no web presence, officially :smiling_imp: (evil laugh).

HtH
T
PS: If you find your game 1Ks of years into the future, I guess one or more of the Conspiracies woulda won the war against the human-mutants: the Pharaohs being the first choice. Maybe it's a small rebel station?
TETRAGRAMATRON
Journeyman

B-C-ing ya! Fnord
T