Patience

So, I'm finally getting around to stating up Patience (Viscaria's former future forge companion, Charity's daughter, and Wilhelm's apprentice), and I have a couple of questions.

Is "Loneliness" a legit Faerie Sympathy? (I think everyone with Strong Faerie Blood gets a Sympathy Trait at +1, but I'm not really sure.)

Also, I found a post where Amul had posted annual advancement for Patience, even though she didn't have a character sheet. I'm not bound by that, am I?

I'm making progress, though.

So, I made Patience up to 1227 (ignoring the advancement that amul did, because no character sheet), which is when Wilhelm took her as an apprentice...I'm thinking after Tribunal, when Viscaria and Vin Diesel returned to Phoenix. Since Patience had lived half her life at Bibracte, I figured it kinda made sense.

So, here's the cut&paste from my MetaCreator .rtf file. I only have 8 points in Virtues and Flaws, thinking that if needed I could max her out over the next couple of years. She's 13 at this time, so all her Characteristics are -1 from her adult form.
[hr][/hr]
Patience
Characteristics: Int +1, Per +1, Pre ‑2, Com ‑1, Str 0, Sta ‑1, Dex +1, Qik 0
Size: ‑1
Age: 13 (6), Height: 4'3'', Weight: 73 lbs, Gender: Female
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues and Flaws: Covenfolk, Strong Dwarf Blood (Craft Totals: +1) [Physical Quirk: Greyish skin], Second Sight*, Improved Characteristics, Keen Sense of Smell (Bonus: +3 to rolls involving smell), Ways of the Mountain, Small Frame, Supernatural Nuisance (Faeries of the Earth), Compassionate, Covenant Upbringing
Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack ‑‑, Defense +3, Damage ‑‑
Fist: Init: +0, Attack +4, Defense +3, Damage +0
Kick: Init: ‑1, Attack +4, Defense +2, Damage +3
Soak: ‑1
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, ‑1, ‑3, ‑5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: ‑1 (1‑4), ‑3 (5‑8), ‑5 (9‑12), Incapacitated (13‑16), Dead (17+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Bibracte 1, Area Lore: Phoenix Covenant 1, Athletics 2, Awareness 2, Bowmaking 1+1 [Category: Weapons and Armor], Bows 1, Brawl 3, French 2, German 1, Hunt 1, Latin 2, Silversmith 2+1 [Category: Laboratories], Spanish 5 (Crafting), Stealth 2, Survival 2
Equipment:
Encumbrance: 0 (0)
[hr][/hr]
The Supernatural Nuisance I'm thinking would be dwarfs and their kin getting back at Patience for allying herself with Viscaria, who ran away/turned her back on/betrayed her people, I think.

Opening myself up for questions, suggestions, etc.

Viscaria didn't return to Phoenix, shes at Lapis Crudis...

blinkblink She is? Is she still at Lapis Crudis, or is she back at Lapis Crudis. (For some reason, I was thinking she had gotten out of the Lapis and had been helping/overseeing a lot of the Tribunal site prep for a few years.)

She had to go back after Tribunal. Part of letting the other guy out so he could satisfy Candidus's bargain. On the plus side, she doesn't suffer from warping effects of the strong (7) Faerie Aura, due to her Faerie blood.