Placing Calabeis in Normandy Tribunal

I was thinking to run the Broken Covenant of Calabeis with my new group, now that they've had some time to advance their characters. Although the covenant is on the south bank of the Rhine, in the borderlands between Rhine Tribunal and Greater Alps Tribunal, I want to place Calabeis in Normandy Tribunal. This will also explain that the magi haven't heard much about Calabeis before.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where in Normandy Tribunal would be a suitable place for Calabeis. In addition to this, I need to place the various important sites like the nearby town and monastary, and the monastary the nun lived.

Any suggestions?

E.

I would personally place it on the southern border of the Normandy Tribunal, either in Burgundy or Aquitaine.

In particular, check out the wikipedia page for Padirac Cave - there you will see a picture of the covenant :smiley: This would put Calebais on the border between the Normandy and Provencal Tribunals...

Any part of frontier between major landowners and their allies (read: French royal family vs English royal family) works OK. We have placed it in britanny, for example.

I think you are refering to placing Calebais in the border between Rhine and Normandy tribunals, right? No concrete idea for a location, then, but near Triamore (around actual Belguim) might be an idea. It is an interesting enough area to justify the dealing with mundanes charge vs Calebais easily as well.

Cheers,

Xavi

Anywhere in Normandy Tribunal would be good, for example Britany. The player's covenant is on the south bank of the Rhine, so they will have to travel to Normandy Tribunal. They have allies in Triamore, so they will stop there as a part of the story. If possible, I would like to tie Triamore with Calabeis in some way. Maybe they have to use the library in Triamore to research Calabeis.
As for placing Calabeis, I was thinking about the forest in Britany where all the Arthur legends are. Don't remember it's name now.

E.

Given thwe past involvement of Calebnais in mundane politics, I see them as prime candidates to have been part of the Rhine plot to create the extra tribunal. Its destruction might have been a heavy blow to the project, for example.

You will have to locate them in Normandy at most, tyhough. Britany is too far from the border between Normandy and Rhine to be of real use in the extra tribunal plot.

Cheers,

Xavi