Prelude of Brass: Plea of the Prince

Something. You need to spend a season writing out some of these Lab Texts so that others can use them. Focus on your unique spells and others we don't have copies of. But some duplicates will be unavoidable.

I am ready to get started on this again. I will need one of you (PoB) to create an organized list of participants.
We may need to push this over one or two more seasons so Vibria and Roberto can heal up, but I am willing to fast forward that.

I agree, but my question was whether it was worthwhile for Solomon to do it before the City of Brass adventure. If it would save someone a season for inventing a magic might stripper then he'll probably do it, but if not, he can use that season to make himself more useful in the adventure.

Oh, and I'm going out of town on vacation all next week, so I probably won't be able to get to this until I get back.

That is fine, just as long as we know it is in process and moving forward. I will put of concerns about this until next week then :smiley:

:smiley:

Yeah, I've tried to include short descriptions in charsheets, + pdf "grimoires" for all my characters so far.
Case in point with Arachné

I've tried to do a small Grimoire page for several characters, like

That's almost everyone, but it takes time I don't have currently.

And I'll dissappear at least 2 weeks, starting from August, 1 (If I don't die in a plane crash, from food intoxication or a terrorist attack, that is)