Project: Redcap Update

This is a repeat of the message I posted to the Berk List, so apologies to all who are reading both fora (I know at least several people are not).

We are one big step closer to the long-awaited merger of HermesWeb with Project: Redcap.

The new combined site is online at redcap.org. The new site is fully functional and it features the great new banner created by Toshi Casey.

The main redcap.org.

All the old, static HTML pages from Project Redcap are frozen, but they will remain online at their current locations forever. Once the main page is at redcap.org I will add links from the old page to their new, Wiki equivalents.

I apologize if this is a bit confusing. The point is, after over two years of work by a team of volunteers, the HermesWeb project has been officially merged into Project: Redcap. Or another way to put it is,
Project Redcap is now a wiki!

Regards,

-Andrew Gronosky
Project: Redcap

Hi,

I would like to know who I should contact to have my saga website added to the Project: Redcap French sagas page?

By the way, would my blog, which includes an Ars Magica section, qualify for inclusion in the French links page? My goal is to publish some articles on Ars Magica (I have one coming on magic resistance and how to create stories dealing with it) and reviews of the 5th edition books. In French of course.

Thank you very much!

As Andrew pointed out, Project: Redcap is now a wiki, so you can add and edit your web site yourself. Anytime, and as often as you like. Doing it yourself is particularly useful if you want to get involved in the maintenance of other (French and otherwise) pages of the project as well. In case you don't want to do the editing yourself, there's a contact form to reach some of the maintainers.

I can think of no sensible reason not to link to your site. A new section, blogs, on the page might be appropriate to harbor a list of links to external blogs.

Thanks, I created an account and updated some pages.

However I have noticed some bugs, especially the [Edit] links on the sub-sections of page redcap.andrewgronosky.us/page/fran%C3%A7ais seems not to work. They correctly link to an edition page, but when updating the content the edition is forgotten. If you try again to apply your changes the whole page is replaced by the sub-section you were editing.

I'll have a look at it ASAP. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.