Real world resources

Since Marko seems not to be opening the thread despite what he says :stuck_out_tongue: I am opening it :slight_smile:

Today I bring you an entry of my blog where you can find a visual history of the Iberian peninsula from the palaeolithic to the XIXth century. 8 minutes video. I found that in the Archeological Museum of Madrid, that I visited 10 days ago. Sorry for the video quality; recorded through a cell phone and my pulse is not precisely steady.
tira1d6.wordpress.com/2014/06/1 ... nutos-man/

Enjoy!

Um, I forgot?
:mrgreen:
I have still forgotten, ecause I have no idea what you are talking about. But I like what I see :smiley:

I thought you were opening a thread for "real world stuff"?

That's what this is :mrgreen:

I still don't remember that, but I like the idea and would have done that if I had remembered saying that.
Not saying I did or didn't say anything. Just saying I like this video :smiley:

Except I cant seem to be able to get it to play :frowning:

Hmm... weird. It works ok for me. Anyone can watch it?

It could be because this computer is ancient with three decrepitude points and a Warping score of 8.

OMG, did I just say that? I feel so geeky right now :blush:

I am also guessing it is entirely in Spanish, isn't it?

It's working for me. Good stuff, Xavi. :slight_smile:

Nope, no text. Well, yeah, some in the map, but not much. At the top I tried to capture the ยทEnglish titles as well. Basically it is a visual more than anything

Keeping with this theme, I found a website called PanOccitania. It s a touristy site with three specific articles on this page; prehistoric Pyrenees, Andorra, and a spa town of some sort.