Roman tribunal

Gotta love those Divine Twilight episodes.

A divine aura would be trivial to find and set up a lab, a divine regio, especially in a catholic establishment and no help from the brotherhood, would be nearly impossible- certainly it would require stories not a beginning situation.

1 Like

At least one canon example of a Holy Magas’ “lab” is just a small chapel where they go and pray, see the Ladies of Thessaloniki covenant in TSE. The Holy Sireines at that covenant, OTOH, have a more standard lab set up it seems. So a regio might not really be that necessary depending on how your character handles lab work.

Taliha Fanak of Bjornaer is complete and ready for approval.

I will finish up Archimedes tonight; how do we handle post-gauntlet initiations?

make the character through initiation, note what initiation you are seeking and I will make a call if it is possible and what would be required- generally the first step will be joining a cult and they don't exactly have open door policies...

He's in a cult, House Verditius.

He also may take Cabal Legacy as his story flaw.

that will certainly be easier than some other initiations then...

A point which has come up which I had thought self evident given the setting but really should have pointed out-
there is no free vis for post gauntlet character development in the Roman tribunal.

Re elder runes, I thought that the first inner mystery initiation got replaced with a "Increased Hubris" ordeal rather than whatever the normal one was.

If not, I will take that one off

I can consider it, but the other issue is that by initiating a verditius mystery between neo-platonic mysteries whether that messes with using the residual bonus of your ordeal, especially if taking a new ordeal (such as hubris) overrides the existing ordeal in terms of bonuses...

ok. I will just get rid of it.