RoP: Magic

The product page is up, with a May 2008 release date.

atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG0288.php

sweeeeeet..... :smiling_imp:

Utterly faboulutastic! :smiley:

Bonzo!

Ahh, definitely a book I've been waiting for. It sounds sounds very useful, which is great, and I'm very curious on how the line will paint the Magic Realm.

Where's a handy time-machine when you need one? Why, o lord, must you be so cruel as to force us to wait?

OH YES!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Hum Hum... cooling down from overexcited fan reaction
Great news guys, this seems great, I can't wait to read it :smiley:
Now, I'll need... 3 copies, please! :smiley:

Ah, this is definitely a very good news, it'll shine on my afternoon :smiley:

Well, it is starting to get more and more imperastive to have my (used-to-be) FLGS to MAKE SURE they get the latest ArM books.... :confused: It is a little bit frustrating wanting to support your FLGS when they do not make sure I can get my ArM books :frowning: .... several months later than the official release date.

About the book I can only say: GO ATLAS!!! :smiley:

Cheers,

Xavi

Any chance of a bigger piccy of the cover or a sneak preview of the intro like you've done with previous books?

Pretty please!

Mark

Using my browser I can right click on the picture and choose view image to get a better look.

The Cover: The left hand side is full of trees that have tentacle-like roots;perhaps a reference to the association between magic and the unspoilt wilderness. The center frame is shaped like a stained glass window with bald figure reading a book. The fellow has a white cat sitting on his right shoulder; clearly a reference to humans associated with the magic realm yet the familiar is given prominence stressing magical creatures. The right side looks like a spectral army; ghosts of the magic realm I gather.

My thoughts went to the Pagan three-world view: The human and animal signifies the middle realm, the trees the lush underworld [in Slavic belief, anyways], the army is the army of heaven. But your interpretation sounds more to the point.

About bloody time! ;D
I had actually hoped for Faeries first, but I've been hotly anticipating Magic, far more than I did Divine or Infernal.
Indeed, though, this Completion Fervor for the new edition is quite helpful. Houses of Hermes, Covenants...

Guess it's time to change my avatar. :slight_smile:

Aha! Many thanks.

It's pretty. :slight_smile:

Mark

Are you the guy or the cat? 8)

Neither. I'm the cloak. :slight_smile:

Mr Dahl, always chosing the items that hides stuff as his avatars.... Creepy little fella he is, I tell ya.

Xavi

Any other detailed info about this product? Table of Contents or similar info...

Pleeease, I need to know more :smiley:

I really hope this book gives more information on regios and stuff like "pocket dimensions" if you will. In other words, I want to take the characters outside Mythic Europe. :slight_smile:
Also, more spirits and daimons.. and dragons. We need more dragons. :smiley:

E.

And elementals!!! And the realm of magic itself!