Saga in the Theban Tribunal

sorry for the prolonged silence, but here I am if you're still looking for players

I posted this in the main Ars forum here, but got no response:

The idea I had is that my maga is from the part of Greece where the Tremere covenant is, and her mother took her there as a child.

Also I don't know if I set up my mailbox right (it was kinda confusing), so I might not be able to get PMs :frowning:

Welcome both. :smiley: I don't know about the tremere covenant. Sorry. :frowning:

I just got this response from Mark Shirley, who I believe writes for Atlas; I reproduce it here for the benefit of all.

I'd still like my maga being of Greek extraction, since she's already got a bit of a Spartan vibe to her, but I'll make a few minor tweaks. I figure she was probably trained in Latin since Gigas sounds very Western; I also think someone mentioned that in passing in that thread as well. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of that book!

And thanks for the welcome! :smiley:

hi there, glad to hear there's place for one more.

Question: how does it work with the char submission? I had an idea a long time ago about a Tytalus. His mater wold be originally a witch of Thessaly adopted into the Tytali, a summoner, and a member of the Titanoi. The char I had in mind therefore would mix hermetic tradition with ars goetia, was trained mainly in Italy, both a place where political game is harsh and Tytalus himself was trained and would be in Greece to explore the place where the house founder made acquaintance with the Titans and expanded his knowledge of summoning. This in a very few words, I have a detailed doc with the char somewhere...

by the way, MadMax, I've tried to shot you a PM with a couple of info, but it didn't quite work, I guess

Use the forum to toss ideas I am not that keen on telling you what you can or can't play. It is your game.

aye, at first I couldn't find out what forum was that, then I found it, but too late to write the message there...I'll proceed over there from nowon

Hi there,

I wanted to throw some ideas about my prospective char in the New Home forums, but apparently I am not allowed to post there...

There is some strange Usergroup setting that you should change. I can't do it for you. Find the usergroup menu and let loose the magic. :smiley: