Seasonal Occurences

[u]1230[/u]
Winter:
Drake Hunt (Carmen, Guillaume, Vocis, Vibria, Tiana)
Spring:
Mission Improbable (Carmen, Arachne, Vibria)
Summer:
Fall:
Redcap Convention (Fedora, Tiana)

[u]1231[/u]
Winter:
Midnight in Duresca (Solomon, Kesara)
Spring:
Summer:
Fall:

[u]1232[/u]
Winter:
Spring:
Summer:
The Vis Hunters (Vibria, Vocis)
Fall:

[u]1233[/u]
Winter:
Spring:
Summer:
Fall:

[u]1234[/u]
Winter:
Christmas in Barcelona (Solomon, Selim, Carmen, Vibria, Tiana)
Spring:
Fleur joins Covenant of Andorra
Sharkman Begins (Pere, Acutus)
Road to Pamplona (Fleur, Fedora, Pere, Acutus)
Sharkman at Andorra (Acutus, Pere)
Take the Truth with Many Grains of Salt (Arnau, Selim, Vibria)
Leadership Class [Fausto] (Vibria, Roberto, Arnau, Bernhard, Armando, Javier, Oscar, Allen, Albert, Carlos, Wen, Vicenç, Vidal)
Boot Camp [Moe] (Bernhard, Alexandre, Alejandro, Guy)
Summer:
Terror in Transylvania (Vocis, Micaela)
Combat Training [Fausto] (Vibria, Roberto, Arnau, Bernhard, Armando, Javier, Oscar, Selim, Allen, Albert, Carlos, Cristobal, Antoni, Agusti, Assumpcio, Alejandro, Guy, Vidal, Acutus)
Boot Camp [Moe] (Wen, Lucia, Bienvenido, Heinrich, David, Jimmy)
Fall:
Lucas joins Covenant of Andorra
A Very Spirited All Hallows Eve (Fleur, Roberto, Vibria, Arachne, Lucas, Pere, Vocis, Acutus, Selim)
Combat Training [Fausto] (Alexandre, Wen, Lucia, Bienvenido, Heinrich, Bartholomew, Gregory, Guillermo, David, Jimmy)
Boot Camp [Moe & Armando] (Selim, Vidal)
Magic Lore Training [Marius]
Latin Training [Draganna]

[u]1235[/u]
Winter:
Antoine joins Covenant of Andorra (either as Journeyman [Sa Dragonera] or Pledge [Andorra])
Moe dies, the covenant mourns
Moonlight in Giza (Roberto, Selim, Bashir, Lucas)
Donna seeks an apprentice (Donna, Jesus)
Survival Training [Armando]
Magic Lore Training[Marius]
Latin Training [Draganna]
Spring:
The Visitor (Roberto)
Summer:
The Asylum Seeker (Bernat, Fleur)
The Search for Princess Soteira (Roberto, Acutus…)
Fall:
Expedition to the City of Brass (Solomon, Selim, Roberto, Arnau, Vibria, Arachne, Bernhard, Bashir…)

[u]1236[/u]
Winter:
Spring:
Summer:
Fall:

Heh, asynchronous stories. I hadn't twigged that Bernat arrives after Antoine, because Antoine has to wait for Terror in Transylvania... I shall have to remember that Antoine can appear in Bernat's story, but not vice-versa. :laughing:

Winter 1235 Donna should be seeking her apprentice and you indicated that dough boy was going to get folded into that adventure... Also summer of 1235 Fleur will have another 'in Sanctum' adventure which will involve her secondary region.

This is a useful tool and will help keep me on track. Keep reminding me of the stories and such that I have promised, such as Donna and Dough Boy (does he have a better name than that?).

In fact... since the story is now nearly a year ahead of Terror in Transylvania, can I assume that Vocis takes news of Antoine back to Andorra at some point, and start dealing with his arrival?

I'll need to re-read what I've already posted, to remind myself of how far he's got so far...

Since we have completed the Very Spirited All Hallows eve and presumably Road to Pampalona, would it be possible to go ahead and set Donna searching for her apprentice now? And yes, the "dough boy" is also Jesus (Spanish pronunciation.. Hey, Zeus!)

Updated the list to add Donna's search for an apprentice, and Roberto's search for his princess.

We should probably have a fall 1235 for Revisiting the Spirits of All Hallow Past.

Could you please add that, in Spring 1235, Antoine's fiancée Isolde will arrive at the covenant (where no-one will understand her, since she speaks only Magyar, and no Latin!)