Spellcasting while injured

The ambiguity in this statement had me confused for a moment. I believe you're correct, though.

i really didn't think that was true

EDIT:Reading Jonathon's reply above i realize I am totally wrong, you can do it!... that might change Patricia's plans.

Bob

While this actually was possible in previous editions, I'm not really sure it is under the current rules.
Remember, your familiar does not directly cast "bond" effects on you. Instead, it controls effects instilled in the bond; and the bond acts very much like a magical item that can affect (only) you and your familiar at Touch range. Gift of Vigor takes its fatigue from the "caster", so one can argue Gift of Vigor can't work from a magical item or familiar bond since magical items and familiar bonds have no fatigue.

If you are a strict and harsh killer DM. Which I am not. So I would let it fly in my saga. And one might say it is an effect that affects both parties, one looses Fatigue and the other gains it.
And the Base Level of 15 merely says "direct the flow of bodily energy". Nothing stating where it has to come from or where it has to go. Theoretically, I could invent a spell to steal fatigue from others, or yank it from one guy and place it into another.
But I cannot create bodily energy. That is a secret of the Folk Witches.

But one's familiar isn't a person. Certainly needs an animal requisite to transfer fatigue from an animal to a person, at the very least... Right?

Yes. You got me there :wink:
:smiley:
One might say that the bodily energies are incompatible between species as well.
Oh well, back to the drawing board :mrgreen: