Please don't read the spoilers if you're intending to move to wikidot with us and continue playing.
The Demon of Llyn Efyrnwy
[spoiler]* The demon of Llyn Efyrnwy is actually only half-demon: the the legendary wizard, Merlinus Ambrosius. Merlin was the son of a Welsh princess who became a nun, impregnated by an incubus.
- The Skinless Man is one of Merlin's demonic lieutenants.
- Valten is dead. That's the Skinless Man, wearing his skin.
- Merlin killed Horst of Fengheld because the Redcap wrote an extensive history about Merlin's life-- a book which included indirect information on how he could be defeated.
- Merlin killed Desiderius as an afterthought, when he stole the item the Verditius made. The blood in Merlin's Well is Merlin's own blood; Merlin wanted it back.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]* Iudicium is not Iudicium. He is Quendalon, who has Become a faerie entity, and seeks to control the Order.
- The rest of Blackthorn is unaware of Iudicium's identity, and just desires to control Stonehenge.[/spoiler]
Aislinn & Justinius
[spoiler]* They were sent off to seek the truth behind the Schism War. They're on the Isle of Man, which is the last bastion of the extant Diedne.
- House Diedne have forged an alliance with the Order of Odin to secure their futures.[/spoiler]
The Truth Behind the Schism War
- It was all one big conspiracy. (duh)
- Who was behind it? Not who you think...