St. Avery of Bonisagus

First, your spells still need some reworking.

Durenmar yields a lab text for a lesser item (a recorder) and has something to do with music (the text was cearly written by Mysterios ex Bonisagus and is about a discovery). It still has to be stabilized.
MuIm(Me) 10 ???

The other magi will want to know which lab texts you make available (multiple copies of the same text are possible). Maybe they want to keep a copy at the library.
Please name your books: e.g.
"Rego - Volume 1" (L5Q11 Latin: Rego) by St. Avery ex Bonisagus" to
"A concise study on the effect of a magical aura on the invocation of spirits" (L5Q11 Latin: Vim) by St. Avery ex Bonisagus

season: roll stress dice to find a vis source: you'll get exposure xp
<6 no vis source found: 2p of herbam vis acquired (fairie mushrooms)
6 to succeed 1p form vis
7 1p technique vis source
8 2p form vis source
9 2p technique vis source
10 3p form vis source
11 3p technique vis source
12 4p form vis source
13+ 4p technique vis source
Future rolls may vary - finding ew sources will become more and more difficult

Emily: only has to work 2 seasons per year - it is plausible that she learns Occitan in her free time, so your plans for her are fine.

Actually, it is: most airy spirits, by definition, reside in the physical objects that they represents. (ROP:M, pg. 104). "It is possible that every living creature has such a (florae or faunae) spirit within it....(or for elements) A spirit of an element resides in a single individual object..." As such, walking up to the object (the tree, the rock, the waterfall) and touching it should suffice to summon the spirit.

The point of the spell isn't to summon a creature from the magic realm, like the traditional summoning of a Daiemon. Rather - the point is to magically 'wake up' the boulder or tree (or glen) that's right in front of the magi. The spirit is already there - it's just immaterial; and magic can affect immaterial things, as long as the spell is designed to do so. (a Voice-range Demon's eternal oblivion, for example, can might-strip an immaterial demon.) The issue is that Airy Spirits mostly are asleep, and you need to wake them up somehow, or force them to acknowledge your existence.

The alternate explanation, in the Airy Spirits section of RoP:M, is that they don't actually exist until you summon them; as such, touching the thing that you want to create a spirit for should suffice.

In reading through the ROP:M section on Airy Spirits - there are some which aren't QUITE stationary: Eidolons seem to hover around the person that spawned them, while Imagines are in the location where the sensory event occurred. I agree that the spell would be of limited usefulness to summon those types of Airy Spirits; but for waking up a physical natural object? Yeah, it should work fine.

However, if you don't care for that interpretation - the same effect can be used with a lvl 20 Intangible Tunnel, for an identical result.

See above - the idea is that you walk up to a tree or boulder, set up a ward next to it, touch the boulder, and then 'summon' the sleeping spirit from the object into the ward. Or use an Intangible Tunnel to do the same thing.

Cool.

Listen to the Witch-bell chimes (35) - which is Sight of the Active Magic (AM5 pg. 159) but for hearing.
Circular Ward vs. Dragons (25)
Summon Airy Spirit of Magic (20)
Dragon's Eternal Oblivion (10)

He clarifies 90 level's worth of spells (he doesn't have anything that will fit the final 10 points), and has Emily make 2 copies of each, for 180 spell levels; She will then use her remaining copy capacity to make copies of Clovis' clarified spells.

Note that all of these are going to be traded at Tribunal; as such, there aren't any available for the library. (It seems better to trade them all away at Tribunal, to get the bonus for doing trades there.) I was planning on having St. Avery doing the clarification AGAIN, next year.

"An introduction and speculation on rarified magical essence" (L6Q10 Latin: Vim) by St. Avery ex Bonisagus"
"The Kingly Way: fundamentals of righteous command" (L6Q10 Latin: Rego) by St. Avery ex Bonisagus"

Turns out I was able to squeeze out another level of quality from Emily. (Young Emily didn't have the ability, but Old Emily has a high enough Scribe to get the +1 expert bonus.) As such, the copies she makes will also be L6/Q10 (+1 for skill, -1 for speed.) According to covenents, the scribe USUALLY writes the original text while the author dictates (and thus adds the bonus to the original text), but it's not required. Instead, the scribal bonus isn't in the original (written by St. Avery), but it is in the copies.

1D10 = [7] = 7

Huzzah! I find a 1p of Technique vis! Submitted for your approval (Is that 1p/season, or per year?) Anyway, +2 XP into Magic Theory.

The Stone Throne (1p Rego vis) - in a shallow cave near the road that winds along the road towards Le Puy, St. Avery heard the tell-tale tinkling of vis; upon exploring the cave, he discovered a recess, which led into a larger cavern. There, a row of stalagmites and stalactites had merged, forming a natural pillared hall of limestone, dripping with water and moss. At the end of the hall was a small pool, laying in front of a larger boulder. In the right light (shining down from vents in the ceiling), the pool would shimmer, and the contours of the boulder made it look almost like a crude throne. During that time the water sparkled, as though an ordination unguent for a newly-crowned pagan king.

The Cathedral of the Stone Throne has an Aura of 3; the throne and pool itself have an aura of 4. Harvesting the water grants 1p of Rego vis; the vis does build up, for up to 4p a year - after which the King is Crowned on the Spring Equinox, and the cycle begins anew. In lieu of harvesting the yearly vis, the Crowning of the King may be studied as a magical phenomena (Covenents, pg. 101) for the equivalent of 6 pawns of Rego vis.

Yep - that's what I was assuming - that in her free time she was wandering around the local villages - or else hanging around with St. Avery while he does his research (they are brother/sister, after all), but actually talking to people, rather than poking around magic.

How do you see the spirit reacting to being disturbed by the 'summoning', considering that the spell only lasts for a moment?

I'm adding the spell to the wiki and I simply want a good description for it. I changed the name to Awaken the Airy Spirit of Magic as you suggested, since it better reflects what the spell does. Could you flesh out the description a bit here?

I like your site. I nerfed it a bit, because I wanted the aura to be weaker than at the covenant. It is also vis per year. Did he harvest when he was there? First harvest will be 3pawns - because I liked the description.

Cool - I'll try to get to that later today. My interpretation of Magic Spirits is that they simply don't care - as such, they don't necessarily get mad when you awaken/summon them - rather, you need to give them a reason to keep talking to you, or otherwise they'll just go right back to sleep. Thus, Such a summon requires that you have a good reason (ie, offering a service or bargain to a Genus Loci, for example - which requires roleplay and social ability checks), or that you immediately use "Control the Airy Spirit" on them to force them to do what you want.

For St. Avery, he usually chooses the latter - but his Control the Airy Spirit has D:Conc, so (unless he uses a Maintain the Demanding Spell), it won't last very long.