Status of Character Creation

So here's what I can tell about the current status of characters. It looks like we're mostly complete. So I'm going to say that it's just about time to start the game up. Anyone who's not finished at game start can join in when their character is complete. Why don't we set December 1st as the day the game will officially start?

[size=150]Magi[/size]

[tableborder][tr][th][left]Magus/Maga[/left][/th] [th][left]Status[/left][/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Artemis ex Bonisagus[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Constantine ex Guernicus[/td] [td]Seems to be done through Cycle Five[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Haestus ex Miscellaneous[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magnus ex Bonisagus[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Meliai ex Merinita[/td] [td]Mostly completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Procella ex Miscellanea[/td] [td]Done through fifth cycle[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Simon of Criamon[/td] [td]Mostly done; needs more detail, like character writeup, etc.[/td][/tr][/tableborder]
[size=150]Companions[/size]

[tableborder][tr][th][left]Companion[/left][/th] [th][left]Status[/left][/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Father Augustus of Edinburgh[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aquarian[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Duncan of Glen Airgead[/td] [td]Completed[/td][/tr][/tableborder]
Feel free to correct me if I have any of my information wrong. And those of you who haven't picked companions can feel free to do so.

Also, I know how the magi are all going to come together, and I know how Duncan fits in. But we'll need to figure out how Fr. Augustus and Aquarian will come into the story. Feel free to flesh out their backgrounds to explain.

I'm not quite done! I think I'm fifth cycle still. I'll try and get it done tonight. Or donish there will probably be things that get fixed cycle 6.

I'm darn close to done, and finding the last batch the hardest to suss. Dec start sounds perfect.

December 1st is good. I'll try to have Procella done by then.