Table Chatter

In this case, yeah. If the lab was of significant size, then I'd probably insist on it, but in this case it's just Keythleen's efficient layout saving space. In the same way that I can't see her laying out a suboptimal lab if she didn't have to, I can't see her not filling up room if unfilled room would cause problems.

There's a limit on this? Wait a second, let me check...

Well fuck me flat, there is! Huh. I honestly can't see any reason for this, can you? I'm quite happy to ignore it (as I have done for Annaeus' and Morphiste's labs) if you are.

Currently, it's imported, though I don't have any specific idea of where it's coming from.

I agree. Talk to Morphiste/JeanMichelle about it in the Spring thread. She'll be in charge of making the arrangements, after all.

While we're waiting for JeanMichelle to turn up again, would you like to go ahead and run a (probably short-ish) adventure with Vance and a few grogs? I'm thinking something at sea, that will set up some stories for later on.

Vance was proposing a common agreement with some pirate captain so i'd say : YES!

Exar, at house for sickness care.

Righto. Give me a day or two to work a few things out and we'll begin. Before we do, though, there's the matter of Vance's fee for his services. I think 5 pounds is probably a bit excessive, given that the raiders still feel that they're doing the really hard work (choppy choppy, bleedy bleedy etc.). Does 'first pick of any interesting gear we capture' sound reasonable?

I'll probably have Wodin accompany Vance, in case JeanMichelle comes back mid-stream.

Ok for the first pick :slight_smile:. (But i'm not really fan about bookkeeping :smiley:)

Is chapter 2 for the companions?

Yup.

It is, mainly because a small cast keeps things nice and quick on my end, and because I wasn't sure what you wanted to have happen with Morphiste's wound (which can be healed in a pretty short time, at the cost of a warping point).

Vance is a damn fun character. Persuaded by his own power, knowing that fate could decide to kill him without any mean to oppose it, he's some kind of badass but not so much. Elementalist mandatory "personality traits" make them really conflictual characters :smiley: :smiley:

I like the way the chapter 2 is going.

Exar - enjoying the scenes :slight_smile:

Your chapter 2 is beautiful.
About Morphiste. Warp her!

Thanks, guys. I'm having fun on this end, too.

EDIT: JeanMichelle, Exar and I have had some discussions about the charter of Alerock, specifically with regard to the roles of the three player magi. You may have already read over them, but if you haven't, you'll find all the relevant stuff in the second page of the 'Covenant' thread. Let me know if you agree or disagree, because that will allow us to wrap up Spring 1245.

Sorry for the delay in the story, guys. I've been caught up in all sorts of stuff during my usual posting time. Another day or so should see me out the other end of this madness.

No problem, we'll wait :slight_smile:

I like the story and all, but whenever I try to add some element to it I feel like I'm spoiling it somehow.
I will restrict myself to watching it. No fault of yours.

This decision is final.

Which story in particular? The chapter 2?

Exar, totally lost by your post JeanMichelle :smiley:

I must confess, I'm a little confused as well. I mean, I'm okay with NPC-ing Wodin for the duration, if that's what you want, but I'm a little worried that we're seeing the last of you. I'm aware that you're still neck-deep in the Light of Andorra, in addition to all the demands of Real Life. So I guess my question is: is this goodbye, or will you be back for Chapter 3?

What happens next? :smiley:

Hmmm. It sort of depends on whether (or when) we hear back from Arya, who seems keen to have a companion character on board the wrecked cog. In the meantime, I'll keep things moving along on Vance's end.

I'm still working on the character. I've made headway on the companion but I'm not really sure what to do about a maga. Might be able to get the Redcap (ninja!) posted tonight.

...Alternately, I could build my Redcap as a Mythic Companion. She has Blood of the Nephilim so already a good contender for Mythic Companion, perhaps the Cult of Heroes might be interested in her?