Table talk (Bibracte)

Luckily, not as big an issue as it used to be, since she was able to reforge herself to where she can exert herself to do Spontaneous magic normally, as long as she's careful.

There wasn't a bag of something burning at his door was there..?

Well, if it is a spell designed to affect a specific book that one wished to protect very strongly, then it could certainly be used as a security measure.

Wasn't there some discussion before about spells which target the Arcane Connection versus spells which target through an Arcane Connection?

Last I checked, I was waiting on you. Checking again today.

Last post from me in Footsteps:

And The Fixer asked your character a question in Stop...

For some reason, I just had an awesome vignette pop into my head.

We have some people we're talking to, and they're not being as cooperative as we would like. Theraphosa, in her human form dressed in her Seven of Nine silks, Fiona, whoever else.

Mere moments before sunrise, the magi basically throw up their hands. "Well, looks like you have nothing for us. We'll let Thera have her way with you, then...she's been lusting for your body all day." Thera starts to slip out of her silks with a sultry smile on her face. The victim grins, totally thinking it's going to turn out incredibly well for him.

As the magi start to leave, they ask that Thera clean up after herself this time, just as Fiona's The Beast Remade spell expires. The last thing the magi hear as the door closes is the victim scream as he realizes what's more than likely about to happen.

Maybe she pulls out a violin and starts playing it, enchanting the man into a mesmerized state. As sunset approaches, she grows extra sets of arms that pull away the fabrics...

(although, I suspect the magi would have a few qualms in reality)

Oh, yeah, I know it would never actually happen...but it was still an amusing little vision.

What's going on with Kind Word and Crowbar?

Waiting to see if anyone is going to pursue anything with Confluensis sooner than later.

I thought we established that Renauld (?) will be picking up the lab texts from Confluensis after Viscaria gets sidetracked by Mother's Footsteps, and that Viscaria will also probably try to stop by there on the way back from Mother's Footsteps, if the shape of things allows.

It's been discussed, OOC, but nothing has been done in character to move that forward.
And if you want Viscaria to go to Confluensis after Mother's Footsteps, that's fine, but I'll resolve that serially, instead of running stories in parallel.

i must have missed the established part since no one responded to that post with a " good idea" or " lets do that" I heard crickets so I moved on.

I think that's cuz we're waiting for Renauld's intro story to finish.

Let's say that Viscaria will stop off at Confluensis on the way back from this story, and either make an @ss of herself when it turns out that the stuff has already been picked up by Renaud, or gets the stuff. She's been headed north for 2 weeks, that's up to 350 miles north-ish, so Confluensis will likely be closer than Mons Electi anyway.

This is my understanding, as well. Idea thrown out OOC but never pursued IC.

This turns out to be my fault.

I thought that I had redacted the opening posts of Mother's Footsteps to say that when Viscaria decides to disappear on her quest, the instructions that she left explicitly assigned Renauld to the task. Apparently, I hit "Save Draft" instead of "Submit."

~headdesk~

I think it's a good idea to use Renauld like this. He seems tailor-made for the situation.

So....
Found this: youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d- ... re=related. It's pretty darn amazing.

How I found it?

Give me the wiggly elf girl and I'll let you live.

Wow...I had a whole bunch of other stuff typed that never made it...weird.

Anyway...
Six degrees of Youtubing:
Kevin Pollak's Chat Show (Nathan Fillion episode eventually got to Felicia Day's episode)
Caught up on The Guild
Watched some of their music videos, one of which had that video on the suggestion...

Lindsey Stirling is simply amazing, awesome, and a sheer joy. I want to see her in concert someday. Maybe after I move somewhere that people actually go to.