Table talk (Bibracte)

That is a great title!

This is only 4 hours, you can't make an magus in four hours... :smiley:

[/quote]
Oh, if I do anything it would be a demo game, for sure. I'd probably strip out some of the crunchy bits like spontaneous spells, and I've already generated characters to match up against what I already have designed. Yeah, it's contrived to some extent, but there is overlap between some of the characters and opportunities for cooperation to achieve a "win." I'm just not happy with what I have now, and having it ready for an "official" game. Having it as a pickup game where I can grab a person or two who have little or no expectation have heard of Ars Magica and just never picked it up, because man, the game is friggin' dense. :smiley:

Sounds to me like a deadline is exactly what you need to get it finished.

Holy Crap!
This saga is 10 posts or less (at the time of this posting) from crossing 10,000 posts, and it has been running little more than a year. I think we just argue a lot. :smiley:

That's almost 26-2/3 posts a day (near as I can tell, the first post was 3 August, 2011). Been a hell of a run so far, and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Here's to another hundred thousand posts!

This is why it takes me four hours to catch up every time I step away.

See, the trick is to never step away :laughing:

My boss doesn't pay me for the time I spend surfing the net.

Does the new house rule only apply to Enchantments? Or can magi in our world start trading Familiar Enchantments now too?

An enchantment is an enchantment, IMO. Certain things aren't possible.

I'm fine with either decision. I just want the house rule to be clear.

So, you're saying "only applies to enchanted devices, etc" NOT to familiars, longevity potions, or other lab texts?

Right, Longevity Rituals and Familiars are specific to the individual(s) in question... Longevity ritual LTs just let you reperform the LR, and do not offer any bonuses to creating any other LR. Familiars are just to varied for it to make sense...

Not likely to be able to do much today, hanging out with my bros who are in town and going to see favyorite band RUSH tonight.

Have a nice weekend all.

Holy cow, I'm #3? When did that happen?

JL is #2, with better than 2,000 more than me, The Fixer is #5, qcipher is #7, and amul is #10. So half of the ten most prolific posters on the forums are right here.

Although this might explain how we're the first saga ever to hit 10k.

Don't forget that we all like to post messages that just have smiley faces in them.

I wonder if we could talk them into taking out our anti-bot limits on posting frequency.

I think if anyone's earned the privilege, it's. us.

The only time I've ever come across that was either back when they were having problems with the posts submitting properly and I'd resubmit, or if I'm working on two posts at the same time, and finish them both and hit submit within a few seconds of each other.

You don't do that all the time?

Well, this is Korvin's "Dance with the Devil" so I'll hold off, otherwise I could monolog the thread to death. How does Korvin intend to travel? If he allows, he can get a bunch of buffs from Alexei each day and night as well as on his arms and armour.

Everyone can share in the taunting...plenty for everyone. :smiley:

I should definitely let Korvin get in some words now, Alexei's next ones might be Perdo Corpus... :imp:

All 7 points of it? :smiley: