Table Talk (OOC)

See my previous post to Gaxxian. Spring 1205 was spent travelling to Tugurium and setling down. Exposure xp only for that season.

@RafaelB I would suggest adjusting this so that Regulus returns straight away by Mercere portal. Makes it simpler to coordinate the first few seasons and participate in the council meeting. You may have to adjust the Summer season as well, but this can wait until after the council meeting is concluded.

1 Like

:+1:

Great, i needed a description :stuck_out_tongue: Ty ^^

:skull_and_crossbones:

To be clear, he should return by the end of Spring, instead of during the Summer. Otherwise he's not there for the Late Arrivals thread, and probably not for the Summer council meeting (since that's at the beginning of Summer).

Right now you've just modified the Summer to indicate he returns a bit sooner.

Oh, ok. I assumed we were going to let the precise dates be a bit fuzzy, but I can make it so he returns by the end of Spring (probably upset by his master behaviour).

If possible I'll wait before making further edits to the Saga Calendar (so that I can also make the necessary changes to his Summer season) but assume he returns by the end of Spring and is available through all Summer.

1 Like

I added two possible Vis sources to the Notes

I added another one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I proposed these in March. A few sources and quantities randomized across the Tribunals, keeping what seemed a reasonable amount on each. It's just an old idea. Also, ended up being too many low yield sources. Can totally be changed (both proposed sources and quantities).

There's also a small list of ideas of mine on the post under it. I will copy a few which I liked best to the Notes and Claims.

1 Like

Doesn't mean that I will use all the suggestions exactly as described, but I will use them for inspiration.

1 Like

From the recent discussion: I'll adjust Regulus' seasons so that he studies from our Muto summa on Summer, ok? I'll need to reduce his Intellego score by one as result of that, but nothing that makes his 1206 Spring unfeasible.

With this he will be able to invent a lvl 20 Vigil from lab text as long as he finishes setting up his lab.

1 Like

I will be mostly offline today and tomorrow.

I'll have reduced access to my PC over the next week.

1 Like

I have undone Alba's advances on the sheet, since it was too early and also many things changed in the early future planning.

(I also updated the Saga Calendar until Spring 1206. But since this first summer Alba will be busy with her adventure, I'm not sure if she will be able to read the Vim root at the end)

@Gaxxian Spring 1206: I think Stella needs to be taught Artles Liberales before she can read books on her own.

1 Like

True :slight_smile: Then she will help with the lab text... at least she will get some passive exp xD

1 Like

So... is Alba going to be the one casting our Aegis in the end @Gaxxian? Casting tablet or regular invention?

@Arthur, for my information, what are you waiting for before starting La Roche d'Or?

Yes. She will invent it from the lab text.
At the next summer we should be able to have Aegis.

Sorry, I have been mostly absent on the last few days.

I'm preparing to move to a new home and dealing with a bunch of stuff at work that must be done before the year ends.

I'll try to take the time to read and post, but my schedule will likely be inconstant until mid January.

1 Like

Hey all.

Just to let you know that I'm back! My schedule has become normal again, a bit sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Welcome back Rafael! :smiley:

1 Like