Talisman: Come to Me

I hadn't thought about that option it makes more sense to me than researching a rego vim spell. It would however take up more space in the talisman not less. (The rego vim spell is not enchanted into the talisman).

What would be the point of limiting a power that send the talisman back to its owner? Or were you thinking about the ReVi spell's usefulness in general?

How?

If it's an effect in the talisman, doesn't it need a trigger as well (putting us back at square one as far as I can see).

Instead, learn the ReIm as a spell, R: Arcane, and it's about the same as using the ReVi effect (kinda, ReVi would be base 5 but R: Arcane, while the ReIm is base 15 but R: Per or possibly touch.).

Now, a CrIm spell could possibly be used (at base 1, R: Arcane), but I'm not sure it qualifies if we're using the "+3 to be the only user" limiter.

If only the owner can trigger the item you don't need to worry about someone stealing the command word (not that it would be a big deal anyway).

It's not an effect in the talisman. it is another way of doing the same thing as a CrIm or ReIm spell. It is a spell that triggers the device.

Now I'm completely confused?

I've wanted something like this for my talisman, let me see if i have this.

Enchantment to have the item teleport to an AC, lvl 25, triggered by a word.
Add +3 so that it's only your voice

Create a low level spell to transport your voice to an AC.

Poof, talisman is now with you again. Sound right?

This depends a bit on what your talisman is obviously, but basically, yeah

Sounds good.

The interesting thing, Verditians have a Mystery where they enchant their casting tools. One of the enchantments (the most expensive I believe) allows them to summon or dismiss it. I wonder if a minor Breakthrough could produce a Non-Mystery enchantment option. Say it simply adds +5 (probably more) to the lab total or something when infusing it as a Talisman so it can be dismissed or summoned.