Tasos character sheet

that would be fine, but it means you will be starting your apprenticeship at 17
and finishing it at age 28

Perhaps I could do an earlier tribunal then?

no, but you could enter later in the cycle, so you would be age 10 at the point where you enter, which means you could start your apprenticeship anywhere from age 10 to 17

I think I'll go with entering later then.

so between 1186 and 1193- pick a year.

How about 1188?

okay, you will start your apprenticeship at 15 and finish it at 29.

1 Like

Spring 1188-summer 1189 (5 seasons) tasos is tutored in Ancient Greek, SQ including Gift of 15, up to half of these points (75 total) may be redirected to artes liberales or teaching (this is true for all seasons of teaching, except when the topic is not a language the points may go into either teaching or ancient greek)
Fall 1189 and spring 1190 he will be tutored in Philosophae, winter 1189 and summer 1190 he is taught magic theory. Fall 1190 he is tutored in order of Hermes lore, winter of 1190 he is tutored in scribe. Spring 1191 he is taught code of Hermes, summer 1191 he is given chores, fall 1191 he is taught magic lore, winter 1191 he is given chores. Spring and fall of 1192 as well as spring 1193 he is taught Latin, with chores in the intervening seasons.

I will let you know when I am done updating my character sheet

I have updated my character sheet on the wikidot.

you should add some sort of exposure experience for his seasons of chores

Would the exposure experience be for something like Magic Theory?

It could be, if he was instructed to help clean out the labs or other activities which take him into close proximity of practicing magi.

Made changes to reflect that.

okay, looks ready to go in 1193

after the tribunal- you are opened the next season, then spend one season in the lab where Boustaphon tests your capabilities and potential (essentially a InCo lab). The next season he teaches you magic theory with a SQ of 26. The next seasons are spent training with various employees of the covenant- survival, athletics, and swimming each with SQ:9 for a season each, then Boustaphon teaches you the flawless magic virtue. the following three seasons are spent training in professional ability:soldier, survival and athletics again, again with a SQ of 9 each season. The following season you are being taught the leadworker virtue and also have an adventure...

1 Like

I've updated the wikidot profile along with the google excel sheet. What should the adventure xp that Tasos gets be put into?

Whatever you decide that relates to activities of the adventure itself. They need not be "on screen" activities- for example he may have learned something of area lore:theban tribunal on the trip to and from Delos, or Magic lore from conversations he overheard...

I think Area Lore for the Theban Tribunal will be good

for note in future adventures- adventure experience can always be split between multiple abilities, and can put a maximum of 5 in a single ability.
What ability are you putting your exposure experience into for the winter of 1193?

1 Like