Terra ex Merinita

Hmm... I didn't actually think that far ahead. Let's go with Brawl. A nice Q6 tractus on Brawl.

I also noticed that your first 10 years after apprenticeship actually total to 330 point...

So it did. Latin has been deleted. The book is now in Nordic.

Edit: No wait that doesn't work either, since I only have one in Artes Liberales.

Right, I've tried to add the xp from the post gauntlet stuff to the character sheet, giving us this. If my luck is good and I didn't miss add something all that's left is someone building the familiar, preferably small and low might, picking arts for the bond, and picking the bond traits... woo! I suppose I could use my a Grog slot to build it, but that seems poor taste.

I'd be happy to play your familiar, but I'd suggest letting Silveroak build him/her. I still need to build my own...

Wait are we allowed to build our own familiars? Although I would be happy for him/her to be played by you.

Um, that's sort of a grey area. Silveroak built Cheech for Tomas, JeanPatrick built his own Julia, and I've done 20ish years of growth for Vulpus, despite not having made him yet. I think it depends on what you want - Vulpus,for example, as a Verditius familiar is designed for lab assistance and roleplaying, not adventuring.

Silveroak? I think your input is required at this point...

grabbing the hare from Lords of Men, we have size:-6, str:-6, sta:+1, dex:3, quick:4, init:+4, attk: no? def:+4, dam: no? soak:+1
now, having known people who keep rabbits, I disagree on attk and def, but will put them at -5 each. rabbits may be vicious in some circumstances, but they are not fighters.

now the question becomes one of might- this is an issue both of how much vis you invested and your lab totals- vis cost ties directly to might (1 per magnitude), while the lab total must be at or over it's might-5, which your lab total is 29, meaning you could have theoretically up to might:34 (which is realistically up to might:30) rabbit. You have a personal vis source which gives you 4 vis/year which you may have been stockpiling for some time- should I assume a might:30 rabbit or do you wish a lower level?

Might its a blight! Erm... her ideal familiar is one with a lot of "reduced might" inferiorities and a boatload of qualities, that is also intelligent. That way the damn thing can actually learn something and be useful in her work. The rabbit can sit on her head or something. But she would probably aim for one with minimal might, but still intelligent.

since this will be group-played from my understanding, I'll start it with might:15 as a companion, +6 for it's size. You are specifically looking for a low might familiar, so we will give it reduced might 16 to give it a might of 5 and 37 points of positive qualities... as spring it starts with 120 points in abilities, we will probably use some of the positive qualities to add to that...

will ad more to this later

Seems legit. I would be willing to play it myself as a grog too.

Best rabbit ever.

Okay, I'm going to start with no fatigue as a major quality, and vis mastery as the same (allows the rabbit to convert between confidence and vis- the rabbit will have a Te form), and the following power which combines 3 minor virtues:
"false resurection": the rabbit can teleport a live human being up to 50 paces (base 15,target:ind, range:touch, dur:mom) level 20, and replace the body with a facimile corpse in it's place (CrCo: base:5) which will endure for a number of days the rabbit decides (duration:+3, range:touch, target:ind): level:25, lesser power 2, 1 level mastery, cost:9-5(improved powers:1), also as prerequisite, major quality of astrological magic
go ahead and commit 3 minor qualities to improved abilities as well at this point, maybe more later, but that allows 5 in artes liberales (astronomy) for 75 points and 5 in magic theory.

25 points in qualities remaining

Do you mean attack and damage? Actually I think if we want to arm the rabbit we should just give it a natural weapon like any other sort of attack. Simpler that way...

More on topic are we supposed to chime in with qualities?

yes, attk and damage, and that will be with claws.
If someone wants to suggest qualities I won't object, given the quantity to be added here.

I'm going to give it an essential trait which is also a major flaw personality trait of lecherous, which will be balanced by 3 levels of improved characteristics, all of which go to quick (per- size adjustment this is at -2, goes to 3), and two minor qualities buy great quickness, with three major qualities buying improved characteristics in quick, giving the rabbit a quick of 8+6(for size)=14. LOM puts this as a running speed of 96 paces a round, 2 minutes is 20 combat rounds which means a 6 second round, or 16 yards a second, or 32 miles per hour. This also improves the rabbit's init and def by 10, and leaves the rabbit with 14 more points in qualities.

for point of reference, with Malta being roughly 13 miles in the longest direction (not counting Gozo or other islands which are a part of the country of Malta) this means the rabbit can be anywhere on the island in under half an hour...

Ideas for more qualities:
6 more improved abilities: Athletics 5 (Running), Finesse 5 (Craft Magic), Craft: Engineer 5 (Rabbit Burrows), Survival 5
1 for Personal Power Hands of the Magical Animal.

5 for improved soak: Its a earth rabbit. Not exactly fragile.
5 for improved defense: dodge.

3 for the greater power
Burrow
2 point,Init+4 Te
R: Touch D: Mom T:Part
Carves out a burrow into the ground. Specifically plain tunnels and larger open spaces, no other features. Unlike most similar magic, this can destroy or temporarily weaken material. A finesse+per roll is needed, but for the kind a normal rabbit can make the easy factor is only 6.
Base 5+1 stone +1 requisite Perdo +2 complexity, +1 touch, +1 part; -2 Reduced Cost

2 Improved Confidence: Better to use the vis mastery.
3 Strong Char: For Com+2, Int+2, Per+2; give it some mental abilities.

That's all 25 if no one else has any.

I'll accept those, except:
do you want craft or finess if it will be building with magic?
what base 5 effect is this based on? There is ReTe base 4 for craft magic working with stone, which would be 4 instead of 5 and not need a +1 for stone...

I kind of figured both might be needed. Engineer to understand structural integrity, and finesse for the actual digging it out.

I'm sure I had a reason... I can't remember it now. Yeah a base of four seems right. So remove a level of the base and add one mastery point to finesse?

finesse will suffice, in that it by definitional replaces the craft ability in craft magic.
For the power I am getting 4 base +1 touch +1 part +1 requisite perdo which affects up to 10 cubic paces of dirt or 1 cubic pace of stone for a level 15, base cost 3 might points, which can be reduced to 1, or you can give it size:+1 to allow it to affect 10 cubic paces of stone and 100 cubic paces of dirt with a final cost of 3 (level 20, 4 might, -1 cost with 5 remaining levels) at a single quality point.