Terra ex Merinita

That works too. For the last two qualities how about improved confidence? Simply to better use vis mastery?

If that's done we should probably start thinking about a good scene for Terra to introduce herself.

One possibility which occurs to me is that Terra is presumably from Novgorod- a tribunal with a lot of vis and few other magical resources- a situation similar to this covenant. There was talk of a plan to visit the Normandy Tribunal to buy books, she could have similar plans and run into them at the tribunal.

Seems like a good plan. Is the thread for that up?

not yet

Should I compile the decisions on the familiar into a character sheet?

I was thinking that this would be fairly soon. I'd like to get into the set up of the covenant if possible. We've had two other characters show up and she has a reason to be in the area too. And more to the point, they could really use a terram mage right about now so they would have reason to accept. What does everyone else think?

What we need is not just a reason to be in the area, but a reason that would intersect with the covenant or it's members. If you have a suggestion for something along these lines that will get you in earlier I am certainly willing to get you in sooner.

looking back I spotted this

The problem is that it is not widespread knowledge that they are building a covenant, there are some rumors of it amongst the redcaps, but certainly ot anything that would be attracting magi looking for the covenant throughout the order.

That was supposed to be part of the vision/quest she was given. Its not strictly part of the Pagan flaw, but it does hint at something supernatural behind it. Regardless its really important to the characters motivations since it provides the "Go spread the Order and the House!" bit. I could switch Pagan for Visions and a few miscellaneous flaws if you don't think that fits with Pagan.

I like pagan asa flaw, but perhaps it should be a faerie deity who gave you the quest- how faeries "know" what they know can be, in the words of the Blue Rajah "frightfully mysterious"
That being that, I'll incorporate it into one of the fall stories...

Seems legit. The Pagan deity realm was left ambiguous for pretty much exactly that reason...

So a bit of final bookkeeping, How much vis did Terra save up? She spent 6 for the Familiar bond (29 lab total=29 bond=mag 6), 4 creo vis for two of the bond enchantments. 3 vis of rego or te for the other familiar bond enchantment. I'm assuming the Technique used for the familiar bond was Creo? So that leaves 10 creo vis used, and 3 vis she had to trade for. Out of... 80 total.

Side note: I caught a mistake in the experience point calculations. 65 xp was spent post gauntlet and at gauntlet it was a mere 9 or 45xp. 65+45=110 ten short of 120, or a score of 15. I've moved ten xp into Creo from Drawing.

I have your vis source as creo, if for the other enchantment you use terram you can trade 1:1 on the mercer network, which means you have 67 creo vis remaining.

Terra will put the five adventure experience into Area Lore: Malta if that works for the wildlife adventure.

Okay, the area lore experience has been added, I assume its okay due to the lack of response...

All right, here is the proposed script:
Virtue: Arcadian Travel
Ease Factor: 18
Script Bonus: +0
Script Details: Over the course of the season the initiate makes several examples of crafts that could be used to open trods. The final step of the ritual is a sacrifice of the initiates blood and the crafts made offering the vitality to Fae gods for the right to walk upon their roads. This inflicts a medium wound on the initiate (+0).

Terra has a total of 19 for initiating. 11 House Lore, 4 Presence and +4 from the Faerie Sympathy for initiations.

which virtue exactly is this for? I would assume Arcadian Travel, but want to make sure we are on the same page.

Yeah, Arcadian Travel.

Rolls for inventing a new initiation:

I rolled an 8! On the check for an experimental initiation.
Now I don't know if I'm actually supposed to roll for validity after a complete failure. Since I'm using a Faerie Sympathy Trait, I could potentially botch, or roll a 1. I'm rolling anyway and letting silveroak decide to ignore it or not.
But I got a 1 on the second roll for rite validity.
The third roll was a six, which doesn't do anything useful.

Silveroak: Did I do this right? And if I did does the second roll count? If it does I think I get an xp point in the initiations sympathy trait. Either way, I should have a medium wound.

Actually, according to the book you don't need to invent a script because you don't need a script.