Terram Damage

Any blacksmith or glassworker of the time would easily beable to show you that solids can be made liquid.
This would definetly be a terram effect although I would probally add an ignem requiste (the original poster being an elimentalist the requisite is irrelivant)

The requisite might be indifferent to an elementalist, but whether the main Form is Ignem or Terram certainly isn't - and I disagree that it might necessarily be Terram.

It is irrelevant whether a given object can change between the various Forms such as between Terram, Aquam or Ignem - what is important is the substance at the time of the spell. Creating, by Creo magics, something that is fluid and extremely hot is more fittingly Aquam or Ignem than Terram as its main Form.

Exactly.

No doubt, but that is not the same as a liquid being seen philosophically as being comprised of the "Terram" element. It has changed, but not only from solid to liquid", but also from Earth to Water.

I read a period treatise on physics once, and in part it explained how a ramp worked. It was easier to push something up a ramp, rather than dead-lift it the same height, because the ramp (...wait for it!...) "made the object lighter".

The medieval paradigm is a completely different world view. Too often people don't really understand what that means, "seeing your world differently". This is a world where maggots spontaneously generate on the dead. Where the medical word "stroke" came from- the only explanation was that the mysteriously paralyzed person had been the victim of an "elf stroke", the malicious li'l buggers. The scene in Monty Python where "logically" a witch should weigh the same as a duck is exagerated for comic effect, but as an inside joke to philosophical historians is not all that far off the general target.