The Pseudo-Wiki

Oh so agreed.

The only risk I see with this is that, in time, we may be swarmed by ads. The Andorra wiki was one free of the pest

I don't remember ever seeing any ads on the Wetpaint site.

So Wetpaint it shall be, then :smiley:

I'll create an account whenever I get the time :smiley:

Wetpaint has it! Peregrine, can you set us up, since you have experience already?

Got it set up at arm5phoenix.wetpaint.com/ (currently very bare-bones...as in all I did was set it up), and sent invites to (as best I can recall) all the people who are playing. If I didn't sent you a pm, let me know and I'll fix it.

I have it set up so only WetPaint members can edit, just in case. If we have vandals, I can set it more stringently if I have to.

eta: One thing I would like to do is set it up (content-wise) similar to how Kevin had the Mystikae Ikona wiki set up. Set up in sections, easily accessible, and any of us can add sub-pages.

The captcha thing for every edit is annoying, but understandable.

Oh, and people should feel free to point at or quote bits that has been written here which I ought to add to the wiki.

About the capcha, a solution to avoid it is:

Ask a Moderator to promote you to a Writer (only applies to sites using the "invitation required to edit" site permission setting). See the Permissions page for more details

IMO, we should do it: This is gonna get tiresome quickly

Hu?

short for: hopelessly untechnological

I've found the site, but I haven't quite figured out what you are talking about.

Every time you make a change to the wiki, the website requires that you prove you aren't a spam bot.

By the way, am I correct in assuming that we'll be using the forum for the game itself, and the wiki for bookkeeping and keeping track of stuff?

That is the current plan, until someone makes an argument for doing otherwise.

Seems like the best plan to me

Ok , i tried signing-up on wetpaint and i find that i can't use the names of either Ravenscroft or Serrano.
Guess i can try using the 101 option.