Transylvania Aftermath (Autumn 1234)

Is there anything further to discuss here?

WRT to teachers, do we have a schedule as to what seasons they will teach? Should they be placed on the mage planner so people will know when what classes are available, or when who will be available for private tutoring?

That's an excellent idea. Maybe have a column for teaching opportunities.

I need Fightmaster to remind me of what I said earlier, if anything. But I am thinking they arrive at the end of Autumn of 34, and start teaching in Winter 35. Winter, Sping, Summer, Fall. They each get to take at least one season off somewhere in there.

Winter 1236 is the start of City of Brass, so everyone may apply development up to that point.

I had thought that as with most characters they would have 2 working seasons and 2 seasons free...

Bazinga.
You got me there. Last year we made Fausto work a third season. We owe him overtime pay or something. We have been in a push to get ready for this expedition :slight_smile:

Well Donna made someone a really awesome suit of dragonhide armor, but we still don't know who yet...
(from what I have gathered it get a soak of 9 (material)+3(exceptional quality) and renders the wearer immune to fatigue and injury penalties.

I've added a column to the planner for 'Teachers', with Marius and Draganna listed as alternating seasons. This is simply the default schedule and can be rearranged as needed. If one of their seasons passes with no magi or companions using their services, I'll assign them to teaching a class of grogs or something.

Note that each of them can be pulled off for a season by the local Tremere exarch once every two years. Vocis will count such seasons as one of their 'working' seasons, so we'll lose a teaching season any year in which the exarch utilizes this option. It's up to Marko to decide when the exarch does this.

It would be nice to have a summary of what each of them can teach and how much xp students receive. I realize we can all go calculate it from their character sheets, but doing the math once would be easier and helps us avoid errors. Maybe a 'teachers' wiki page that would include other instructor types like Fausto? Or would it be simpler to add a worksheet to the planner?

Marius has a SQ of 20 for a class 26 for a single student, and can handle classes of up to 45 students.
Common subjects:
Latin:5, Artes Liberales:6, Philosophae:7, Arabic:4, Apothacary:4, Magic or Faerie Lore:7 each, Infernal lore:5, Classic Greek:4, Medicine:5
in his off seasons he will want to study as well, either by taking the alternate classes or by reading in the mundane library... exposure experience goes into teaching ability, one season will be spent reading Lectio and Dispatio.

If I understand the situation correctly, Draganna was Peregrines, and needs a player to take over? If this is the case, I would offer to take over, as I think having one player manage both instructors could streamline activity planning, and I could then also show the alternate-seasons who has checked out or is teaching what in a single column.

Draganna is Marko's. I think he was just offering her to me because I no longer have a companion character.

Yes, Draganna was my creation, and like many of my characters, named after someone I knew long ago.
The year was 1999. Smoke filled the piano bar as I sat drinking my glas of wine. I had just gotten off of work, and so had she. "Damn...", I thought to myself as she looked over at me....

:mrgreen:

Not much time, if someone could fill the gaps?
andorra.wikidot.com/teachers-of-andorra

Thanks Fixer! I'll update Fausto (and catch up on other threads) this weekend.

Thanks!