Two Traditions Ex Miscellanea

[size=150]The Satiric Chorus
[/size]
This tradition is cosidered for strangers a Societas that try recover and make popular again the Draematic lore of Ancients Greece and Rome; but really they are a wandering and devoted Mystery Cult dedicated to resolve & teach the ancients Dionysian Mysteries. Formerly, in Founders Time first of them were part of the Jerbiton easters Magi, but with the foundation of ex Miscellanea they took that option and tey refocused in his more stricted secrets. They practice very Teurgic rites with his Dithyrambs and Satiric Chorus, occulting that in his theatricals plays; normally aparently secular. In the days dedicated to Dionisos they practice secrets rites where his Iniciations are celebrated, to the aspect Magic, opposite of faeric Bacus Dionisos, in his beliefs.
Favored Tribunals
Thebes but they have influences every places where there are some ancient roman or greek theatre
Major Non-Hermetic Virtue
Entrancement
Minor hermetic Virtue:
Performance Magic (Profession: Act)
Major Hermetic Flaw
Necessary Condition (Audience, Is Necessary the presence of a group twice the spellcasters in quiet possitons)

[size=150]Meigas[/size]
In north of Iberia Tribunal there have been always some hedge-wizards and witches, some of them tried resist he Flambeau or joined with his influences but the last joined to the Orders with Ex Miscellanea flag. The "Meigas" are the notable example. They are a Lineage that is really remote, but they claim that his name have the origin from latin word of Magicus. They are always women that collaobrate with un-Gifted and no Infernals witches with the same name. But other problem is the existence of Dark faeries that have the apparance of wiches and are named Meigas too. For take more problemas they have sometimes Faeric and Magics Powers together.
Favored Tribunals
Only Iberia
Major Non-Hermetic Virtue
Hex (Faeric or Magic)
Minor hermetic Virtue:
Exotic Casting (They have combined a low class latin, Galaic Portuguese and non-Latins words in his Magic, and they make very strange gestures with hers castings)
Major Hermetic Flaw
Restriction (Consecrated Earth)

[Wath do you think about them?]

I'm sold on the Megias. It matches quite well with the flavor of the times and the region. I have read a bit about Spanish witches. Though all are ascribed to the devil, I can easilly se how some traditions could really be magic or Faerie, and just called Satanic by the superstitious population. The way others are described though, they are obviously infernal.

Maybe you could use this theam to flesh out the Megias? Ex-Miscellanea and Merinita variations could exist, and they could be at odds with their Infernal sisters. They could also carry the Infamous Flaw because people assume they are Diabolic.

Oh Sure, but it's said Meigas [For English is like MAY-GAS].
It's ore, some other wise women in folklore are called Bruxas (that's is the same than witches). But for they I thought give her the Control Fertility, Puissant Creo and Short-Ranged Magic for that witches, and of course some Merinitae have similars lineages to hers. With the Infernal Meigas they have Hex and similar Flaws, but They more times they make uses of Goetics Arts.
I have mor ideas for linages of Mediterranean Magi, and Iam waiting see the Hedge Magic for Wizards from Africa and Levante.
And of course I am working in a Basque tradition.

Basques are interesting. Though in period they are mostly Christian, there is remnants of their Pagan beliefs scattered about. Pagan Basques used to worship a Chthonic godess named Mari.

[Here are a Basque Tradition of Ex Miscellanea]
[size=150]The Sorginak[/size]
The Iberian Tribunal is seen like a example of Chistian Realm and with a hard and traditional romanized people; but that wasn't before of Rome, and for the people of Basque lore and language the old gods are not totally dead, only are difficult to see right now. Talking with justice not all basque people are pagan, like the Hermetic many are chrtistians, but too remember the ancients giants. The more pagan people are the traditional Witches, they spend many time with the ancients gods and Giants (Genii Loci called Jentilak), childrens of elder builders of magalitics monuments (Maurak), Faeric Lords and ladies, (Firstly the great Queen Mari, Ruler of many sobrenatural beings) and faries since the Lamias and oany others. This relationship is basic for his magic (and some claim that too for his gift)
The Gifted between this witches had some problems with founders, and for evate his attacks joining under Diedne and Flambeau, specially with Apromor, who were a Basque too. But many deserted after birth of Ex Miscellanea, or helped to join others. The Schism War was the moment when the tradition grew again, slaught the Diedne no Basque within his territory. It's unknown if the Diedne Basques were it too or not (Some claim that the Diedne Magic is very common in this tradition).
Actually many of the Sorginak, and others Basques wizards of Jerbiton, Tytallus and Apromorian of Flambeau search the creation of a Tribunal in the Territories with speakers of Basque Languages, that should located within Iberian, Normandi and Provençal Tribunals.
Major Non Hermetic Virtue: Sihr (Aplicable for Basques beings), Summoning or Spiritual Pact.
Minor Hermetic Virtue: Minor Magical Focus Lies spoken
Major Hermetic Flaw: Neccesary Condition (They need the near presence or proximity of a Supernatural being to the Range Touch, with the Virtue Spiritual Pact they haven't problems for his magic)
Others Virtues and Flaws: Pagan, Diedne Magic, Second Sight, Magical Sensivity, Potent magic in Jentilak, Exotic casting, (Strong or not) Faery Blood and Ways of the (Land), Folk Dancer, Vulnerable to Folk Supertition, Hedge Wizard.

I enjoy these, and would love to know your references for the 2 Iberian traditions. Do you have any web links, so that I can read more about the "real world" legends of these witches and wizards?

Well you could see in the Wikipedia, and if you try search for some of the things written there you could finde more, but many is written only in Spanish, Catalonian, Basque and Galician.