Whimsy cards

Does anyone have a set of the Three Guys Gaming path cards that they might be willing to part with/share? Failing that, do any of you know where I can get a set?

Here darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/syst ... cards.html is the text to all of the whimsy cards. You could copy and paste them into a word processing document and print them out on those perforated cards that you can find in office supply stores.

I don't know where you'd find the original articles any more (I never picked them up when I had the chance).

Edit: I just realized that you aren't talking about lion rampant whimsy cards but something else instead. Sorry

Thanks anyway.

I'll take Lion Rampant's, thanks!

We use Whimsy Cards in my group. Last night we discussed the possibility of replacing them with tarot cards. The idea is that the card illustration symbolizes some kind of event and the player has to interpret that events and apply it to the characters or story. I think if you use a Rider deck for example (which was designed for easy interpretation by beginners) it could work out nicely.