1221.OoC

It's Bibracte, it's any month you want it to be...

Well, "Faileas" is Scots Gaelic for "shadow" or maybe "reflection", so maybe his sigil is that the subject darkens as though a shadow passes over it?

Everyone needs to put their 1221 activities up, if they haven't already. Also get the 1222 stuff up. I also want to wrap up prizes so come to some consensus by Friday or I will choose between the suggestions and dole out remaining prize pawns as Vis redemptions.

No answer with my question for Isen (my formerly unamed Ice Magus)? Should I assume it is okay as presented?

Also, what about familiar? I mean, one season without XP to find one, then proceed as usual, but what is the assumed power level of the saga in regard of the familiar's might?
I so want a warhorse from the Horde :laughing:

Well, he doesn't have to be fully formed to appear at the covenant...
Should consider how you intend to arrive. You can write someone in advance (Apolllodorus received letters from many of the magi, in advance of their arrival, as he'd put out a notice several years ago about intending to form the covenant). Or you can also just show up and request protected guest status. I think that this meeting will see the expulsion of Iosephus and Silviatos, or at least the suspension of their rights to a lab, so those lab spaces will become available. As I'm not going to have a character in the council thread, though, my ability to influence the council discussion is quite limited. Consider your character free to show up between Winter 1221 and anytime in 1222, we can adjust your development to account for different arrival times.

Okay.
I'll have to find a reason for him to show up here.

He's a miles, and a seeker. Are there magical dangers around? Magical ruins? A quaesitor in need of an hoplite (Laetitia?)?

Bibracte is a ruined Celtic Oppidium, Diedne were not here. So, yes...plenty here to do related to that. In fact, a young man has been desperate for anyone to listen to him talk about some trees of odd shape. Laetitia even saw one, but she can't recall where, exactly...

I glanced it over, but I haven't really played with the item creation rules enough to say that it could be a saga-breaker. So, I guess I'm okay with it.

IIRC, If he did not have tethered magic then he could not give the items to others to use.

Are there any tractatus on Parma Magica? Or a summa of sufficiently high level (>5) that Laetitia could study from it?

Frankly, I don't see how (since the spell is released by a trigger), but the point is moot since:

• I want it into my talisman
  • I'll do it with the Patient Spell from MoH p 113

I'm missing some context to this question...

You asked a couple days ago for us to post our seasonal advancement. The books are still split up by whose bps went where, so it's difficult to sort through. Anyway, Laetitia told Apollodorus she wished to improve her Parma before seeing Proctor again, since she suspects that if he figures out she's not sharing what she knows, he'll just read her mind.

F****ing Transitionalists. Bunch of jackbooted thugs.

Ahh. Well, I don't believe that there is a book on Parma Magica. When the players spent the points building the covenant, no one included it in the list...

I didn't see one in the list I have in the MC sheet for the covenant.

That's what Bitter Taste of Betrayal is for. Then you know that your resistance was overcome...

Are we goof to advance our mortals to 1222, then?

Not goofy at all. Advance the mundanes! Huzzah...

When some other threads have wrapped, I'll give out XPs.

Good...I meant good. bloody vetyporaptors.

I haven't seen any movement on the prize pawns front. So there's a going once for the Corpus Tropaea, and then whatever I decide, whic likely won't be as useful.