1222.OOC

Alexei is 40 paces away after he Tps and runs some. He was 50 paces ahead of you. It's going to take a few rounds to close the difference. He's not really running, as he got shot and a rock upside the head, so Alexei can gain on him about 10 paces /round.
Which should give a round or two of conflict before getting to the regio boundary to the next level.

That's fine, can't make this too easy can we?

So, where are we on the "Fall of Night" thread? Are we waiting for rolls, for the results, to figure out who's where, or what? Feels like that thread kinda stalled a little bit there for some reason. shrug

It has an SG hold pending some movement in Lost Boys. I need that story to advance a bit.

I do not have a horse in that race ( Claude is not a decision maker, thank goodness ). Tell Claude what to do and he will grumble about it.

Grogs are there to task magi.

Your magi are grownups now. 30 years post gauntlet is essentially hermetic adulthood. Apollodorus saw elements of capable leadership potential in everyone at Mond Electi.

Well, thing is, Isen was clear (in latin) and is leading by exemple.
Even on his own, he should finally manage to get the prisonners out of the cages, and ask carmine to PoF everything before we venture further :laughing:

Note that these sorts of stories aren't very central to Viscaria's character concept. She is more focused on exploring covenant security and defense through a device-based doctrine. I was assuming any other stories she'd be involved in would be regarding geneology and politics (while searching for her bio maga-mom).

Oh, my stars and garters.

:slight_smile:

She was originally going to show up at the end of 1212 Spring, but then the only character with Divine storylines stepped out of the game, and I rescheduled her to make her first appearance killing Hak'uriel in a few rounds from when the game left off, and then disappearing until Winter of the 1st year, when she shows up while hunting Cersei.

Somewhere in my computer is a diagram of how everybody's story flaws interact and turn into a single campaign meta-plot. Unfortunately, my sense of pacing was completely wrong for a PbP.

Pacing is incredibly difficult, whether for PbP or face-to-face.

My first thought was that, if Cygna finds out who he is and where he is, she would fly back and it would be on like Donkey Kong.

Who? Confessor Fidel?

He's been hanging around Phoenix Covenant for quite some time. Building himself a nice little shack, too. Perhaps you noticed my mention of it?

Yeah, she's seen him around and knows that Hiems and Fidel have some history...but I kinda get the feeling Hiems never told her that Fidel's the one that got his ex to kick him to the curb, though.

This again brings up the question of how much value there is in explaining what happened post-campaign-death for the players who decided to bring their chars to other campaigns.

I'm not going to worry about it...after all, Cygna never told Hiems what she did when she was an apprentice and under Adorjan's thrall, or why she had to go back to Stonehenge for their Tribunal back in '15, either. Qu'est-il arrivé, est arrivé.

There is value for me, as I've established some links with Ra'am and Mons Electi.
And if you want to BSG anything at Phoenix, as you're doing now, some characters here may be drawn to go there.

I'd be really surprised if anyone wants to go anywhere near the cess pit that I've turned the Iberian Tribunal into, but for now we can safely assume that I'm happy to bSG anything Phoenix-related.

What do you think is going on here?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Viscaria certainly has some thoughts on the subject.