1222.OOC

All magi involved in the Tribunal threads get 10 xp.

XP spent should reflect abilities related to politics or commerce or any tournament abilities. I would prefer that Fiona and Korvin not spend the majority of these XPs on abilities or Arts related to the tournament, it doesn't make sense. Alexei, however may spend all of his XPs on things he used in the tournament, however he would be well advised to pick up some political/lore/observational abilities.

Also, these XP awards are in addition to any summer XP already granted or earned through study.

I'm assuming this does not apply to my cameo appearance.

Well, that was the intention at start, so I stayed on this (although deliberately vague) on the advancment thread, with him setting up a lab, reading, doing some covenant service.

I didn't show up on one thread, because I lacked the background there and didn't know when they where, so figured it'd just be better to assume he'd been quiet.

Okay, check me on this. I believe this is the roster of currently active player/magi:

Active

1. Jormungand - chicozian
  2. Fiona - Cygna - cottage sanctum with garden,
  3. Alexei, -qcipher - founder's sanctum
  4. Korvin, -jebrick - sanctum?
  5. Laetitia - Arya (Being Discussed) - no lab
  6. Viscaria - amul (Protected Guest) - no lab
  7. Isen - Fixer (Arrives later in 1222) - no lab

NPCs
Apollodorus - Jonathan.Link - mansion lab?
Jacques -Jebrick - no lab
Ulrich - no lab

Presumed In Twilight?
Onesiphorus, - Mad Max - founder's lab
Iosephus - Jonah - mountaintop cave lab
Silviatos - zlorfik - opulent, dedicated lab
Fieltarn - Hitsuemi - no lab?

Tangent: Are we assuming they've disappeared into Twilight? Moved? I understand that player-fade happens and we just need to roll with it, but it'd be nice if we could find some reasons that were part of the game paradigm (like Twilight, magical mishap, etc).

This is in the covenant description thread, but not reported on the Google Doc.

Likewise, on the Google Doc, this is being reported as 4 pawns/year.

Likewise, reported as 10p/year

2p, but listed as 10p on the Doc.

Gah. Dammit, I feel like I'm stealing from the game by reporting these errors. The numbers in the Doc match the wiki.

Oh, and presuming that a site gets picked sometime this year, once it does, Viscaria will start drafting plans for the various buildings, to be voted on at the next Spring meeting.

Close...Cygna is my character from Arya's Shores of Albion campaign, after emigrating from your Phoenix: Rise from the Ashes"

Ulrich is a PC apprentice (played by moi). Jacques started out as an NPC (from The Lion & The Lily) but has been PC'd.

As I understand it, Onesiphorus is still here, but is Derpy until Mad Max gets back. Iosephus is in Twilight, Silviatos left to pursue a Mystery, and Fieltarn is stuck in the regio at the Temple of Janus (pending the rescue mission).

Jonathan changed/discarded some of the vis sources that were listed by the players in the build points. The total amounts add up, but were redistributed if I remember right. The Wiki one is the one we're going with, I believe.

Korvin has a refined lab with sanctum marker in the Covenant proper.

Or at the next Summer, Fall, or Winter meeting. We have the traditional four seasonal meetings, but we've only played out the Spring meetings the first two years.

Hehe. I think the only spell that Korvin has cast the entire game was the fast cast Jupiter's Resounding Blow in the tournament.

Unless I'm mistaken, the March of the Primi thread and the tournament happens in the same season. So is that 10 xp for the season or 10 xp per thread?

Right, we'll handle those meetings OOC. There's a meeting every season to handle the transfer of princeps duties. Things can happen OOC, or in a Ties that bind thread if necessary.

Korvin has a sanctum, as he indicated, as doe Fieltar and Onesiphorous. Jacques, whom you mention, but I snipped out of the quotation, has a lab at Atsingani's makeshift covenant site, it is mobile, but not very good. I've never gone over it with jebrick, because it hasn't come up. Jacques is a utility magus, IMO, and it seems in jebrick's too. Anyone can pick him up, jebrick was kind enough to play him so I'd have one less voice to manage.

You have two potential labs to pick from, as I recall Silviatos had decked out his lab pretty well. I'm giving Mad Max the benefit of the doubt as far as returning. I'm thinking Hitsumei is out, and my hope is all is well with him. He and I had a very active PM conversation, even before he considered joining. He has a lab, but nothing's been done with it. Iosephus' lab is the other one that is available.

They're not errors, they are inconsistencies. Assume the wiki is correct in all things. I did rejigger some of the vis sources, sizes, and types. Mad Max, as an initial player of the saga had 250 build points to allocate to the covenant (not personal bps that everyone brings with them), but chose not to do so. I spent those points and improved vis sources. Either zlorfik or Jonah had designated the Herbam source, but since they went AWOL I took thos bps for other purposes.

Isen was supposed to join in 1221.
For simplicity's sake, I assumed in the development thread that he arrived in spring, asked for residence in order to study some ruins and provide security for the tribunal (he's a miles), and then took 2 seasons to settle a lab, 1 to study, and one (if given the vis) to craft a magical item as a thanks for the covenant.
He otherwise kept quiet, being of a somewhat morose temperament (occasional lack of social commitment is gonna be the hallmark of hall my magi post hiems, since it explains so well the times when I'm less or not around to play). Unless there's any objection, I think this is the simplest way to do it.

Timing is a bit problematic of arriving in spring 1221 to help provide security for the 1227 Tribunal, as news isn't announced until the Tribunal which happens at the end of spring/beginning of summer 1221. :smiley:

Well, the tribunal is just one of his interest here, and not the greatest at that.
So he wants to settle here for some time, do some Seeking and assist Laetitia if she agrees (he's seeking a quaesitor to help, thinking it's a miles duty to help hermetic peace to reign), and then, as another thanks for his stay (and because it's his duty) will offer his assistance.

Laetitia doesn't arrive at Mons Electi until winter of 1221.

I don't mind you coming mid year of 1221, I think I said come in 1221, and I should've qualified it a bit to be summer or later.

Laetitia would be happy to have a potential Hoplite around, especially one who can fit his ego into a room :wink: It would have to be after Tribunal though, or it wouldn't have made sense during the Bigfoot thread when she ran around Europe looking for a Hoplite and couldn't find one.

OK, so Summer of 1221 Alexei was in the Tribunal Tournament and then became a Hoplite.

For Spring as Princeps, what does he get for that?

Sorry, I'm trying to find all previous references and just can't seem to.

For his 10 XP, 5 will go into Great Weapon and 5 into Order of Hermes Lore (Normandy Tribunal)

And I see there's another 10 xp (unless I'm mistaken) from the March thread . He'll spend 5 on Intrigue and 5 on French.

I think it'd be awesome if Laetitia kept Isen around as "her" preferred hoplite, and then fell for Alexi.

I haven't done spring xp yet. It seemed less than well defined last I looked at what was being planned.
It seems as if your triple dipping for summer. Tribunal and you hoplite season. Fiona and Kendrick had stories. Now, you may spend xps on whatever you did at the dinner but you should only be spending 20 xp.