1222.OOC

Nope, I've only spent 20. I had revised the Summer activities to just the Tribunal and then Hoplite activites. I spent 5 on Great weapon, Intrigue, French, and Order of Hermes Lore, for 20 total.

Though he did get House Acclaim XP, that I assumed was separate.

Love is for mundanes and fools.

Rare is the experience more sweet to watch than a cynic falling in love.

Alexei will be the rock star of the Hoplite scene! :wink:

I'm thinking it might be wiser for Viscaria to spend 3 seasons studying the Rego text instead: The Stag, The Hound, and The Prince of the Seven Crowns (Rego Summa, Level 16 Quality 15). 45xp to her Rego of 5 yields a greater ReTe CT than 45xp added to her Terram.

No problem, then.
What do I do, advancment wise?
Spend 20XP for spring and summer, and then, say, settle a lab for the next 2 seasons, once he arrives at Mons Electi?

:laughing:
Due to his background, I don't think there's much room for Ego in Isen's head.

Well, Isen would have no problem with this. In fact, despite being not very demonstrative, he's quite happy to have Alexei around, and would be glad if the two of them could become pals and serve justice together.
He longs to be accepted by other flambeau for who he is, not for what his pater is.

Hum... Beginning to think I should play him a little (but not too much!) like wolverine. This would fit nicely.

:laughing:

His pater? Have you posted a history somewhere I haven't read?

He's from GotF. Founder of waddenzee and all that. Not a very good reputation :wink:

That works.

So...which one's Batman and which one's Robin?

I'd say Alexei is more like...(not a DC reader so...) Hawkeye. A bit of a smart alec, somewhat of a leader, and a lot of a hot shot type. Not so much about the details of things though. (like Wilhelm being German, oh and a woman dressed as a man!)

But...but...we can't haz cheezburger?

Asking as Ra'am: Ok, Azura, how do we get rid of Amos? Heims and Cygna are gone, Viscaria is gone in practice, (she hasn't renounced membership in Phoenix). Chico has to chime in on what's going on with Amos. Although it would be a two against one situation...
I also imagine that Ra'am asking this question of a very pregnant Azura...

"I WILL EAT HIM. WITH BUTTER."

Gee. If only anyone in Mons Electi knew of someone, ANYONE, who might be a Mutantis...

...Anyone? Anyone? ...Bueller?

"Yeah, that ain't kosher."

Shush. She just went into labor. :stuck_out_tongue:

After Laetitia's kiss on Alexei I was initially going to have Brionne speak up:

"That's Mistress Lye-TEE-tee-aah, right?"

But Brionne wouldn't have understood what she said in the first place. I thought it would have been funny if he and all the grogs there started pronouncing her name right.

Yes!
Do it!
I like it!

"It is if he turns out to be a demon in disguise. Cloven hooves, that's the key."