1225.2 Cuts Like a Hot Knife Through Buttah

((These are experienced letches. That bed can handle quite a bit :smiling_imp: ))

((Aegis of Unbreakable Wood (MuHeTe or MuCoTe), FTW))

((help me out a bit. Is this a ReTe spell or a CrTe spell for the villas? And are the general dorms done? Basically, will we have enough housing?))

I believe it was a CrTe spell with Moon duration. Praxiteles wouldn't bother learning it, and would instead quarry the stone himself and fashion it into houses. Essentially these would be permanent, but based off Viscaria's designs.

((Boy, there's a lot of traffic when I take my nap :stuck_out_tongue: ))

Okay, looks like late morning would work...after Alips wakes but before she's out and about.

She knocks on Alips's door. [color=blue]"Alips? It's Fiona. May I have a few minutes of your time?"

((Preternatural Growth and Shrinking is only a Level 15 spell...it would only take, at most, a Level 3 Unraveling the Fabric of Corpus to dispel it, which should be easily spontable by both Fiona and Korvin. Plus, she can currently spont a spell to make her normal size (unless it botches again), and will be inventing it formulaically in a couple of years.))

(( :laughing: And here I was about to give up on Fiona and him, and almost decided she wasn't his type :stuck_out_tongue:

But he's actually significantly smarter than she is (he's +3, she's +1), so he's got the first two things she's looking for in a long-term lover: he can satisfy her physically, and he can satisfy her intellectually. Not that she would say that, but she is open to the idea of an affair (for lack of a better term) with him as long as it's not an exclusive relationship.))

((I thought I had done this for when Alips and she had that bevy of grogs the night before, but I think she can spont a MuHe(Te) spell to make wood as strong as iron. Base 3, R: Voice +2, D: Sun +2, T: Individual , final spell level 15. Her CT would be Sta 3 + Mu 17 + He(Te) 5 + Aura 5 = 30 + die roll, halved. ))

That would be quite a bit more expensive and permanent than what we want. Korvin rolls up the plans for the villas and pulls out the plans for the Roman Bathhouse. Korvin makes a mental note to contract Petronius about the villas.

This might be more suited to Praxiteles' amazing abilities and sensibilities. He can have full artistic control. We would like it to be permanent and we have quarried some stone already.

As has been said, Korvin has a Deficient Perdo so he does not think in that way. I'm sure they will figure something out.

Alips shrugs. "Praxiteles has enough to keep him busy, so his price is what his price is. Regardless, he's done you a huge favor in detailing the problem with that spell that creates the roman villa. Consider that a token of good will. Consider the price being paid for this Pegasus that Praxiteles is building, and I'm sure that you will find that building housing sufficient for 300 magi to visit."

Not sure if it's sinking in on the troupe, up to 300 magi will be in attendance for this Tribunal, due to the Lotharingian Tribunal, the fact that rumors have been spread far and wide about the largess of Mons Electi, and it's proximity to three other Tribunals, and numerous other reasons... This is more magi than will actually be attending Grand Tribunal, and I'll detail those reasons later.

It's also perfectly reasonable to provide Housing for just the Tribunal members, and some special guests, and then to require any additional visitors to provide their own housing.

((Not sure if this is the same morning, that Korvin is visiting, or a different morning, if it's the same she's with Korvin, if it's a different morning, she'd be here. We'll say that it's a day later.))
"Don't you people ever sleep?" Some voices can be heard whispering in another language ((if Fiona knows any Greek, she can probably suss out that it's Greek)).
A few moments later, Praxiteles, looking rather tired, opens the door. "Oui?" Apparently neither heard it was Fiona and both were awakened by Fiona's knock, "Ahh, Fiona, come in." in Latin.

((What about the MuCo(Te) to make the men as hard and strong as iron? :smiling_imp: ))

I understand and am extremely grateful to Praxiteles for finding the flaw in the spell but we do not need permanent villas around the Covenant. What we would like is a permanent Bath House in the Roman design. We can pay him to redesign the spell but since it is not challenging to his artistic abilities I do not want to insult him with a job that would be beneath him.

I totally understand about the 300 magi that but Korvin is not going to pay for permanent buildings. I will send out a note to some of the Tremere who helped build Mons Electi to see if they can do it. If Praxiteles wants to build it in that way I will give him full reign but with the bath house. The one building that can be permanent.

Mons Electi wasn't built by Tremere... Alexei knows who, or has a name, and he acquired it in 1221, IIRC in Mach of the Primii.
And I describe the character in this thread.

"Praxiteles can build the bath house, but you need to do something regarding the heating and cooling of the water, as those are outside Praxiteles capabilities. Do you have suitable marbles available for use in the construction?"

I believe so but I do not have the expertise of your husband. When he has a chance, we can take a tour to the site to see some of the stones and the quarry. Then he can judge for himself. I will make arrangements for the heating and cooling of water with another magus.

[color=blue]"Thank you," Fiona says, ducking her head under the transom as she enters, running her eyes appreciatively over Praxiteles's body with a smile.

[color=blue]"Alips, I believe I've found someone to do your Longevity Ritual. He can do it this fall, if you're willing."

"Do I have to get up as early as this? She snorts out. Praxiteles throws the her robe at her covering Alips' face.

[color=blue]"I'm sure we can work out a schedule that works better for you...or we can figure out a way to make getting up earlier less of a chore," Fiona says as she borderline-ogles Alips's body (feeling more than a twinge of desire), sneaking a quick peak at Praxiteles as well.

He's naked, doing some calisthenics...

[color=blue]"Oh, my..." she breathes as she finds herself growing even more aroused, then leans down to whisper in Alips's ear (hopefully too softly for Praxiteles to hear).

[color=blue]"Is there any way...would you mind if I could have him to myself for a couple of hours or so sometime?"

"Praxiteles is faithful to me while working on his Art, or at least when he's well into the project. The last time he enjoyed the loins of another while working on a project was a disaster. And the time before that as well, so he takes it as a sign of the Fates working in his Art and doesn't tempt them again." She holds out both hands one with three fingers and the other with five fingers fully extended and mouths 8 times while Praxiteles back is turned. She has a bit of a hitch in her giddy-up this morning.

[color=blue]"Eight times?!?" Fiona mouths back as her knees suddenly get watery. [color=blue]"Oh, God, I need...' she whispers.

[color=blue]"It's all right. Maybe after he's done."

She subtly and casually moves her hand to Alips's body as they watch Praxiteles exercise. [color=blue]"Perhaps you'd like to get together this afternoon sometime to...discuss your ritual, in between."

"Praxiteles, love, Fiona is feeling frisky, and I am less than fresh. Can you clean me up?" Alips pantomimes gestures common to Corpus spells.

What enfolds is an erotic display as Praxiteles. proceeds to gently lift his wife up magically, having her hover in the middle of the room, 3 feet above the floor. Alips' robe falls off her body and onto the floor, and Praxiteles proceeds to work her over in for the next hour giving her a massage. Praxiteles develops an erection but doesn't appear interested in doing anything about it, instead focusing on her. After an hour, she appears to be completely clean and totally refreshed, and Praxiteles returns her to her upright position. Alips then comes to her knees before Praxiteles and proceeds to thank him. Praxiteles doesn't look at his wife, but instead devours Fiona with his eyes for the next few minutes until the pair uncouples.