1227 Tribunal Prize Discussion

2 pawns = 10 Quality tractatus on Corpus
5 pawns = 5 pawn Tropaea of Vim
2 pawns = 10 quality tractatus on Vim << I think we are weak here. open to suggestions.
5 pawns = 5 pawn Tropaea of Animal << Might want to have some on stock. Not firm on this

We get 10 pawns of Rego per year but no Animal. We have 4 pawns left. If 10 pawns is not enough we can get more. Or get more Animal

We can also lose the Vim tractatus. I was just making suggestions

Did anyone request a Vim tractatus? I know Tranquillina's score isn't high enough to need one yet.
If anyone wants one, let's get it ... if not then let's buy a pony. :smiley:

7 pawns = 7 pawn Tropaea of Animal

Still 4 prize pawns left. I want to hear from Alexei since he won a bunch. Everyone else happy with the above choices? Silence means yes. No time for passive aggressive :smiley:

ARRRR! I dinnae know what to get! Now that the Rego and Animal is covered...

The problem is I can't see what's in our stores from the office, and I didn't see anything on Parma in that library list which was about the only thing left on my wish list. Go ahead and pick for Alexei Jebrick, he got what he was looking for.

#richpeopleproblems

I've given you guys so much you don't know what to do... :smiley:

Yes, we're lighting our cigars with rooks of Ignem :laughing:

6 pawns = 6 pawn Tropaea of Animal
5 pawns = level 4 Q: 10 summa A Hoplites Guide to the Code of Hermes by Indulius of Flambeau ( get reading boys :slight_smile: )

A Hoplites Guide to the Code of Hermes...Wouldn't happen to be a cliff's notes would it? But yeah, definitely a must read.

we need texts on Parma Magica. High level or tractati with high quality.
:smiley:

I agree, I didn't see one in the list, but if we can get one we should.

Magus Invictus, copied from the Durenmar library (Parma Magica Summa, Level 4, Quality 12).

The best we could get would be a lvl5 Q10 summa or Q10 tractatus. Do you want to replace the Code of Hermes book?

I will also recommend that Alexei read the Summa on Penetration in 1227.4 since we must give it back and push the reading of Stag and Hound out 2 seasons since it will be there.

6 pawns = 6 pawn Tropaea of Animal
5 pawns = level 4 Q: 10 summa A Hoplites Guide to the Code of Hermes by Indulius of Flambeau

I will go with this unless there is major dissent. Speak now or accept the prizes.

I'm fine with this, but is the book taken out of Alexei's prize earnings? If not, we should switch that, it's a book just for Alexei it seems. Unless we're ok with it. If we get on Parma or Penetration, everyone can benefit, the Hoplite's guide is a bit specific.

IIRC, Alexei's joust win was responsible for easily the majority of Mons Electi's points in the tournament. I'm fine with a book he specifically asked for.

Of course ... :smiling_imp: we could always try asking the Tribunal for a loan the Code of Hermes book as a special dispensation for the newly elected Chief Hoplite, and use our prize pawns on something else!

Not a bad idea. I could have asked Valerian on his way out but he left in such a hurry! :laughing:

There is no Alexei's prize earning vs Korvin's prize earnings. There is Mons Electi prize winnings. If you want a PM book instead I can change it but I think a book on CoH would be helpful for everyone.

We're good then, let's go for it.

The actual available Tropaea are...
3 pawns = 3 pawn Tropaea of Vim
8 pawns = 8 pawn Tropaea of Animal

The Vim one is not too far from Florum (a bit more than a day, so it doesn't qualify as a seisin), harvested on the Winter Solstice.
The Animal one is within two days travel of Montverte

The Herbam source could be retained, if you could ensure that Melanie can run to it and back between sunrise and sunset, it will qualify as a seisin. It's just on the edge, but if you want to try straightening or building roads in a more direct path to it...

What is Tropaea?
And is it too late to put in a request on a good book on Terram? According to our library, the covenant's Terram summa is locked in Viscara's trunk.