1229 Wifait Of Flambeau

Also, i believe that experience is correct now.

You have 185 points in abilities and 99 points in arts- this cannot add to something divisible by 5, and you are still 1 point short.
You also have 10 levels too many in spells.
You also appear to have only 30 points out of 45 in childhood abilities.

Hmmm...Now it should look like that:
Childhood Experience: Latin 15, Guile 5, Order of Hermes Lore 5, Awareness 5, Folk Ken 5, Rhine 5, Etiquette 5 = 45.
Spells: Asp Bite (Corpus) 30, Asp Bite (Animal) 30, Wizard's Leap 15, Disguise of the Transformed Image 10, Veil of Invisibility 15, Doublet of Impenetrable Silk 10, Eyes of the Cat 5, Aura of Ennobled Presence 5 = 120.
Arts: Perdo 36, Animal 36, Aquam 1, Auram 1, Corpus 36, Herbam 1, Ignem 1, Imaginem 1, Mentem 1, Terram 1 = 115.
Apprenticeship: Magic Theory 30, Parma Magica 5, Penetration 5, Latin 35, Artes Liberales 5, Code of Hermes 5, Scribe 5, Charm 5, Asp Bite (Corpus) Mastery 15, Asp Bite (Animal) Mastery 15 = 125.

Sorry, it is so easy for me to get lost with all those numbers(

childhood experience is limited to a set of subjects: Athletics, Awareness, Brawl, charm, Folk Ken, Guile, Living Language, Stealth, Survival, and Swim. Latin is a dead language, and cannot be learned prior to apprenticeship without educated or a similar virtue. These rules are on p.31 of the core book. There is absolutely no way that Order of Hermes Lore or etiquette can be learned in the first 5 years of your life.

I thought Covenant Upbringing (ArM, p.52) allows Latin and Order of Hermes Lore be learned at childhood. Is it true?
Tho, i'm confused Charm with Etiquette - for sure. So, it was Charm that was learned at childhood and Etiquette at apprenticeship, not the other way around.

That's unclear- the virtue states that they can be taken at character creation, but not anything about them becoming early childhood abilities- examples in apprentices suggest they can be but it also mentions abilities based on upbringing and parents vocation should be earned between ages 6-14. At minimum it should be discussed with a SG instead of being assumed. Given this saga and the fact you are not limited by age in the long run I am going to not allow them before age 5- you can take them between ages 6- whenever as part of your covenant upbringing or you can certainly learn them as part of your apprenticeship.

Ok, i added two years of life after childhood with 15 in latin and order of hermes lore. In childhood i redistributed 20 between charm and guile.
Should be fine now.

No... you added 30 points (2 years) and subtracted 5 when you were already 1 point under, so now you are 6 points under. Additionally you have 10 more points in spells than you are allowed.

I'm not sure what's up with spells: Asp Bite (Corpus) 30 + Asp Bite (Animal) 30 + Wizard's Leap 15 + Disguise of the Transformed Image 10 + Veil of Invisibility 15 + Doublet of Impenetrable Silk 10 + Eyes of the Cat 5 + Aura of Ennobled Presence 5 = 120.
With skills...Ah, looks like i forgot to wipe off 5 experience in Brawl and 1 experience in Vim.

With how the spells jumped around on your sheet I missed the fact you had dropped bind the wound.

With your latest adjustments I show you 10 points under on skills and arts- 205 points in skills, 115 points in arts, where there should be 90 points from before apprenticeship in skills, and a total of 240 from the apprenticeship- you could add your athletics and brawl back in and be right where you should be.

I believe, there should only be 75 (45 Childhood, 15*2 years of Later Life). Turns out, i also didn't wipe out 5 experience in Hunt.

you went from age 20 to 23, which adds 3 years, but we can go the other way as well and remove hunt for a year age decrease. If "Rhine" means area lore (Rhine) please enter it as that- Rhine is a place, not an ability.

Yes, i somehow miscalculated 5+15+2 and got 23.
Ok, Area Lore Rhine is here.

You are now completed to gauntlet, feel free to advance up to 10 years as described in the thread for advancement.

Should we roleplay Gauntlet a little for the sake of House Acclaim (specific Flambeau reputation)?
Or i should just assume that Gauntlet was neither great, nor terrible?

Also, as i have plans for extensive travels: what required to have a lab that has a quality "Mental Construct" (Covenants, p.120)? Some skill being learned ("Art of Memory" from Mysteries, p.25, maybe?); some spell being cast?
Also, by "thread for advancement" you meant this wikipage about variations in the rules?

I'm going to have it go the same way I have other reputations- whatever acclaim you had is back in the tribunal you had it n and unlikely to affect the story. As such write the story according to what you find interesting. Obviously going overboard to where your reputation should have in impact here is an issue.

yes on character creation

Also, i'm thinking about a familiar: could it be some magical egyptian poisonous snake (like, they had some really dope myth about snakes, so i can't think of better region to found one). I suppose, it should be fleshed out as Adder (RoPM, p.141), but with some Qualities and Might...I suppose, it should have some 10-15 Might.

Is your character going to have gone to Egypt to seek out this familiar?

I think so.