1229 Wifait Of Flambeau

CrAu and MuAu are not contain any base for creating poisons more powerful than "mild", which isn't specific as to what Ease Factor and level of Wound such poison would have. So, is it possible to use bases for poisons from CrAq and MuAq?

MuAu has a guideline to transform air into a harmful gas which does a medium wound, with a sta;6 roll to avoid, base 5. Given the scope of aurum spells (individual tends to be the same as boundary) its probably best to keep this as the upper limit. creo Aurum inherently makes air fresher and easier to breathe, and thus dos not do poisons (the concept of a vacuum and thus simply creating gasses does not exist)

Fair enough.
I would prefer to go with a waterborne poisons, then.

Also, i'm rather curious if it's possible to create an animal poison without creating an animal.

With magic, yes. It will likely have an animal requisit, but it does not need to create an actual animal.

If so, it would be something like CrAq(An) and/or CrAu(An)?

those are options, though Aq more so than aurum (natural beasts producing gaseous poisons are very rare), or you could have simply CrAn with target part to create just the venom of the animal.

So, creating at a Voice rane a poison that deals an Incapacitating Wound (like an asp bite) with an Ease Factor of 9 would be something like Base 10 "Create a reptile", Range Voice +2, Duration Mom and Target Part +1 for a total level of 25?

And some quest for a natural animal with a poisonous breath would give Wifait an option of doing just so with Aurum?

Also, would it be possible to create a poison that is more powerful than poison of asp (strongest poison in the ArM)?
What base such a poison would have? Or it depends on knowledge about the natural creature with such a poison?

By the corebook, yes. Asp poison is a DC 9 incapacitating wound and the text is quite clear that fatal poisons exist, and the DC to resist can go up to Ease Factor 15 per AM5 p.180 - therefore while the chart is indicative, it shouldn't be seen as the list of all poisons available in mythic europe, just the more common. Plausibly, arsenic damage may scale up with dosing. Now when looking at the arts, both Muto and Creo Aquam can create fatal poisons, and neither have an explicit upper cap on ease factor to resist (but bear in mind penetration, and plausibly going over DC 15 may require muto rather than creo, but since a level 45 creo aquam effect is just Fatal DC 12 at touch range, that technicality is likely to be irrelevant as most magi won't even consider a ritual combat effect). Of the two art combination, the simpler is muto aquam by a degree of three magnitudes, but of course it requires starting with a liquid to transform.

I'm thinking about focus "poisonous snakes" in animal which will be rather limited as a combat effect (creating parts of different poisonous snakes), but allows for some non-combat effects. Also, as Wifait would start with an asp version of a poison, i assume that quest for the more powerful snakes would be a fine journey.
And as Wifait's father was a poisonous snake himself, it seems plausible to me.

In fact, current version of the character is largely finished with "poisonous snakes" being minor magical focus.

The main issue with the spell you describe is delivery- you would create the venom at range for a moment, but unless it is a ritual it would not last beyond that moment and you don't have a way to get it into the bloodstream. You could, on the other hand, use duration day and range touch to poison an arrow or dagger, or potentially add an an requisit to a PeCo spell to indicate that you are specifically introducing asp venom directly into the bloodstream without the formality of injection.

Ok, i'll go this way: PeCo(An) and PeAn is somewhat a start.
Can specialization in Penetration be "Poisonous Reptiles"?

yes it can

I changed Penetration Spec: check.

Anything else we should decide on, before going to the Gauntlet?

On your starting experience you come up 1 point short.
Also your two adder bite spells indicate a light wound, but the base of 10 would be a medium wound.

I changed them a bit, so they both inflicts a Heavy wound.
I decided that as Wifait already dedicated 60 spell levels and 30 experience on them, it's worth making them powerful now and master them later.
I mean, if only Wifait didn't has his Deficient Vim, i could've thought of taking lesser levels now and casting MuVi spells on them to make them more powerful later. But it would've been A LOT of investment (as they would be 20 Level, so to increase them from Light wound to Medium wound MuVi would has to be 20/2 and to increase them from Light wound to Heavy wound - preposterous 60/2), so i doubt that it will ever be worth it.