A walk in the garden (Summer 1235)

The beast strikes giving Bernat another moderate wound (everyone roll per+brawl, target 6)
Bernat at minimum notices- the beast seems to be pulling it's punches to cause less damage.

Carlos steps back and plays dramatic music on his guitar. and he will sing a song of how Amaldis defeated the oger dogs.

Could you give me a roll for his performance?

Not right now. Posting from my phone and no notebook handy. i'll take care of it later though :slight_smile:

The results are in!
(still posting on phone, but I got the chance to write down the code so I can ener it manually)
1d10 = 2 :frowning:
+2 Pre or +2 Dex, Music 5 (guitar)
Equals 10

Everyone save Carlos cautiously approaches the beast, keeping their distance but being ready to strike while Carlos plays his music in the background. The beast, again faced with multiple assailants, determines that its best option is to withdraw, and slinks off again, leaving only footprints behind.

[color=brown]"I suggest we follow it," Epona says.

If no one objects, she will then start to track it. Per 1 + Hunt 5 + die roll of 4 = 10.

The footprints lead to a cave, the opening in the side of a hill stand 4 1/2 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Surrounding the cave are bones that appear to be from human skeletons, well gnawed.

Carlos shakes his head. [color=blue]This is not good my friends. I suggest we turn back and focus on finding our way home.

Bernat, bleeding heavily from the cut in his leg, is in no real shape to say anything, but seems to agree with Carlos.

The lady who before was fleeing appears again, coming up behind you. "What are you doing here? Look you have been hurt! Come with me, let us flee to sanctuary, where we may relax and enjoy ourselves instead of this suffering." She gestures for you to follow her.

Carlos shakes his head. [color=blue]I am sory, senorita, but we would rather find our way home. Can you help us?

"Nobody has ever left this garden except to the sanctuary or the beast's cave. Which way would you prefer to go?

[color=blue]If you like' I know this splended little cantenatia in Barceloa where I could feed you clams and white wine until past sunrise 8)
Otherwise' somewhere in the Mundane Realm on Ibiza would work.
:smiley:

((Please mentally insert stuttering. I can't type it on this phone))

Why should we trust you? The beast seems to be following you around!

"The beast hunts whatever is in this garden. The only ways out are to follow me to my sanctuary, or track the beast to his lair." She points into the cave. "The beast wants you in it's lair where it can devour you, and tries to stop me from leading them to the pleasures of the sanctuary."

[color=blue]But which is the way out? Though I would love to explore your sanctuary :wink: , I do need to find our way home in timely fashion. I am not eager to face this beast, but if we must I am probably the most able fighter in our group. Though I lack armaments.

[color=brown]"If we follow the beast to its lair," Epona says, [color=brown]"and kill it, will we able to get home then?"

The woman looks crestfallen. "Tracking the beast can lead you to the way home."

[color=blue]If this is the only way home, then it is the path we must take. Still, I don't want to fight the beast unless we have to. It seems to appreciate music and/or dislikes direct confrontation. Not sure. Just to be safe, do you happen to have a sword or spear I could borrow?