Andorran Guard (Brainstorm Development)

Cecilio can cast rituals without need for vis due to that fancy Imbued with the Spirit of Corpus virtue. She can provide Soylent Green if we need to fall back on something. She would need to make the ritual first of course. Plus it would provide motivation to never let that happen. :frowning:

Don't you need Herbam (or maybe Animal) vis to create food?

Affording food and supplies is not an issue. However, it is always good to have a backup plan for field operations. Creating food would require a ritual (or a spell that results in rapid growth). Said ritual would need vis as the Arts of the spell require. This would be Creo plus Animal &/or Herbam. Maybe Corpus if you are sick and twisted.
Hiring grogs out as mercenaries is not part of the plan. A major portion are already mercenaries of another company. I desire to cut down on those numbers but keep a dozen on hand as backup and connections for reinforcements.

Or Corpus, if you're making Soylent Green. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feed a group by MuCo them to gain nourishment from the earth. Or shredded wood or done such. Spont cast, or at a pinch it costs a season in a lab and no vis to use. I wrote up a few spells like this, with variations for earth, and also some illusions to make the "food" seem normal.

I like it, but don't think that spell would be that useful, save in the field, if you can't lit up fires or need to scrounge food.

The quantities one needs won't change, so raw meat might just as well be cooked. The same goes for vegetables.
The only thing were this would be useful I can think of is to allow people to eat grass or leaves. This may be a lifesaver, but as a cost-saving resource for soldiers, I have my doubts. Especially as I can't see the soldiers going with that and not being resentful. They deserve proper meat and wine, not being fed grass like some cow.