Ars Magica: Ad fons

Lupersus, is an exmiscellanea wolf mage. She can shapeshift into a wolf and is watched over by a protective large magical wolf. She dreams of becoming a powerful mistress of the wild, so she can protect the forests and "her kin" from the depredations of men.

When discussing things wilderness-related, her "holier than thou" attitude towards the wild tends to drive her at odds with the wilderists of the Bjornaer side, since she "knows better" than them how to protect the forests. They mock her for lacking a heartbeast, and she mocks them for being a bunch of animals instead of true nature spirits.

In fact she thinks she is a wolf nature spirit herself. She is obsessed with regal power and wolfishness. All her spells are marked with an eerie wolf howl and if she can, the spell will be a wolf: a wolf jump, a howl, a storm of wolf teeth, a refuge of wolf pelts and bones.... Is she really a mystical embodyment of the Sacred Wolf? Only time will tell.... She concentrates on communing with the spirits of the forests, and thinks that Ad Fons will be a good place to start her path towards wisdom. The first step will be to build a wolf pack of her own. She challenged her master for control of his pack, but was forced into submission by the older and more powerful magus. However, the challenge itself was what the mage was hoping for: a sign that she was ready to be on her own and so she was considered to have passed her Gauntlet. Since then, a few months ago, she has been searching for a good place to settle and start building her knowledge and power to become a true wolf spirit.

Lupersus' appearence is quite feral, and she does not show what would be called social manners in most contexts. However, she is quite at home among animals, that do not seem to feel her creepy. She is quite small in frame and lithe, but does seem to be made of quite tough material and does not tire easily. She prefers the wilds and does not seem to have cut her splotched and dirty hair in several years. But the first thing that you will notice is her dangerous grin and cold blue eyes. There is hunger for power there. Be sure to stand on the right side when she makes her bid for dominance

I think Justus will be the only nice guy. Ardath?
And maybe Nissa a nice girl. :smiley:

He can join Klaus the priest in being a nice guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Xavi

Who can join Klaus?

6 days gone and I still cannot join to the game forum. Arrggg!

I can at last, I'll post my character once I've answered some PMs

Just checking you have gone through all the steps (It took me ages to work this out)

1. Go to Usergroups at the top right
  2. Select view information on the Play by post group
  3. Click to send an email to subscribe

Thx!

I'm waiting to a new account with the name of my character.
But I'll send only the brief description. :smiling_imp:

Seems you've already got lots of interest, but Fixer suggested I go ahead and ask if you still have room for one more.

Let me know and if so, Ill do up a character before the end of the week.

Hi,
Write a pm to our SG, Mad Max.
But I'm sure he reads this topic. :smiley:

And how many time your subscription is allowed?
I didnt get my new account since 7 days so I subscribed to the pbp group with this name.

A new magus needed for Ad Fons… Manius Niger is leaving the covenant and needs replacement. Those that have applied but not got a position earlier have pre-tour but all applications are welcome.

Yet another opening in the game arrived. Now I need two new gamers...

Is no one interested? :frowning:

Is the call for new magi still open? I'm a long time lurker currently upgrading my tabletop saga to ArM5, and am definitely interested in trying PbP. If it's still open, I'm thinking Pacifist/Healer type, possibly a Root cutter from HoH:S.

AFAK, yes!!!!!
A healer would be great, and a pacifist will be a good counterbalance to both Ardath and Mariella :smiley:

Excellent! I'll probably go for a Pharmacopoeian then - sounds like he'll fit in well :slight_smile:. I'll PM Mad Max in case he doesn't check this board very often to get the green light and then I'll get to work. :smiley:

Great! :smiley:
I hope you'll be able to play soon :smiley:

Welcome aboard, I hope! :smiley:

There is a space open.

Max,

I'm interested. Will PM.

FMB

FMB declined his position in the Ad Fons game so the spot is up for those interested.