Ars Magica character sheet?

I've always thought it a bit odd that on page 1 of the Ars Magica 5th edition character sheet, it has a space for "House". As the first two pages are kind of generic for magi, companions and grogs, shouldn't it perhaps say "Covenant?" And the Lab Total on page 3 includes Int+Theory+Form. Surely Int+Theory+Aura would be a bit more useful?

Also, are there any plans to make the pdf download available in colour again? It was very nice.

Possibly, actually.

Yes, that's a typo.

I don't know.

Get 10 other people to post to this thread saying they want a new color PDF of the character sheet with corrections, and I might be persuaded to do it. (NO ALTS!)

Consider this a challenge ... prove to me that it's worth my time. grin

If you get the sheet up I'll bring you guys cookies.

Does that make it worth your while?

I really like colour PDFs, so I am one.

HÃ¥kon
Who can also promise cookies (or cake or chocolate fondue) but US customs forbids shipping, so you'll have to pick it up in Trondheim :wink:

Having started this thread, does my post count twice if I ask you to correct the character sheet as well?

I'm not so fussed about the colour, by the way, although that would be a nice bonus....

Cookies? I'll send Pie. Pie trumps cookies.

That's five people :slight_smile:

Getting closer! And no, bribes will do nothing to sway my cold, cold heart. grin

I have nothing to bribe you with anyway (except maybe a copy of Houses of Hermes signed by Jonathan Tweet that has some of the pages in the wrong order, but I'm going to hold on to that for a while), and while barefaced flattery has occurred to me how about some logic. As you didn't set a deadline for the ten posts to be added to this thread (excluding all but one of mine, to be strictly fair), isn't it safe to assume that they will indeed eventually be added, that the corrections will therefore have to be made and that generally, it's better to do these sorts of things sooner rather than later?

Heh ... logic will not sway my cold, cold heart either. And you're totally underestimating my capacity for procrastination. :wink:

I sense a sinister plot on Michelle's part. All the more appealing.

(Raises hand, fully expecting it to turn green and splotched in moments)

Oh, well, I take pity in Aurelius's plight. Raises hand :wink:

Time to duck the evil witch's spells :laughing: :arrow_right:

I'd certainly like to see an updated sheet, so...

MUTO MENTEM!

(Seeking to make Michelle's disposition more generous and benevolent. :slight_smile:)

Add an other vote. And a promise for a guided tour in Barcelona if you come here. 8)

Cheers,

Xavi

I add another vote, does this make it 10?
does it mean we will see a colored, corrected sheet? :slight_smile:

Ah, not quite. She said 10 OTHER people, so I don't count (see what a fair-minded, scrupulous sort I am?). We need one more... (looks around expectantly)

Well, then let me put in my two cents' worth and humbly ask to be added to the Group of 10 :wink:

Congrats on the group effort. I'll get to work! :slight_smile:

Ut! Many thanks, Michelle! :slight_smile: