Ars Magica Fifth Edition on Castillian?

holocubierta.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=170

Just yesterday i knew, and now i see the official anouncement on Spanish? When one official Atlas Anouncement?
Very happy.

This is absolutely great. At last!

Yeah, and now it's on the Atlas blog and post too.
Very happy.

Oee oeoeoe! oee! oee! :mrgreen:

Yo quiero...
I want it...
I barely speak Spanish, maybe I can use this to learn better.
But the role-playing dialoge for my characters will become awesome!
Muy excellante :smiley:

"Excelente" it's so expressive/superlative that doesn't need more to express great satisfaction, the "Muy" is too redundant [Lesson by one frustrated/amateur Spanish teacher]
But yes, I've learned to read and write better using English on Ars Magica that sure than on the other way works too!

"Excelente" it's so expressive/superlative that doesn't need more to express great satisfaction, the "Muy" is too redundant [Lesson by one frustrated/amateur Spanish teacher]
But yes, I've learned to read and write better using English on Ars Magica that sure than on the other way works too!

Awesome news!!

I'm ecstatic to hear about this! :smiley:

Excellent news! How many langauges will ArM5 be out in now?

cj x

Four or three i think, counting or not the Polish, and English and Spanish along the French.
The first 10 books to be translated will be announced tomorrow.

The only thing i fear is that every single game translated in spanish use to have the same isues:

-poor materials
-bad edited
-high cost ( more expensive, by far, that buy the original+shipping+customs)
-horrible distributed

I really wish this case gives something, at least, as good as the original. I dont care paying a bit more for the same but never for less.

Devil's advocate dixit.

My experience with Holocubierta has always been a good one. All the books they've done that I've seen have been sturdy, with high enough quality printing, binding and paper. So I'm excited about this, and I think they'll do the game justice. :slight_smile:

The list of releases is out now:

· Core rulebook
· Calebais
· Covenants
· One Tribunal Book (Guardians of the Forest)
· The three HoH books.
· Three Realm books (Infernal, Magic and Faerie). No love for the Divine...
· The Mysteries.

Interesting choices, with all the basics covered (except for the Divine, yes).

The most interesting thing, though, is that they will also release an official SG screen made by Holocubierta. I think that's great news, I've been using the screens from 2nd an 3rd edition for ages, they're crumbling...

This really looks great!

Original link: holocubierta.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=172

This is the list I would have bet on, except for the Mysteries. I would have put Lion and the Lily or an adventures book there instead.

Xavi

So do I, specially for the adventure book. I think Calebais, even being a classic, is not enough... Maybe Tales of Power would have been a nice option, with its diversity...

Maybe, or instead other, but, TMRe without being of your interest, still being one with some mechanics and usefull ideas to storytelling.
I miss, of course, the Divine and the HMRe; but i think that is a good plan. About the screen, i hope than this will be the first of some own projects (One Tribunal: Iberia made in "Iberia" should be awesome).

There's actually a Tribunal book for Iberia, back from 3rd edition IIRC, so I doubt they'll be releasing a "local" tribunal book. The SG screen is great news, I've also been using my old 3rd Edition Parma Fabula for too many years now, combining the english and spanish ones for a sturdier screen, but a 5th Edition looking one is definitely something I'll be looking forward to. :smiley:

I tend to use the Fanhunter one. Smaller, more portable screen. And it has the most useful table EVER (what to order for dinner)

Somewhat less epic, though :mrgreen:

Oh my Dog! Fanhunter i fashback myself onto a pizza with anchovise, sweet corn, jellybelly and mashmallows eek!

And ordering 5 random whatever chop-suei ouch

Dudes you really NEED to know about fanhunter in anlgosaxon lands :laughing:

Let's see... Very Soon!

holocubierta.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=172
holocubierta.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=172
holocubierta.com/index.php?p ... &Itemid=88
holocubierta.com/index.php?p ... &Itemid=88

The prizes are very good at quality and so on. Here the first sight: holocubierta.com/descargas/a ... ra_web.pdf