Ars Magica: fight or flight?

I PM'd you with the discord server link, you should also request access for the wiki

1 Like

I think being in on Rome from the start is the best offer. It is of course a challenge if there is no description of the tribunal yet, but ... I suppose I just have to wing it like everybody else. If I can find out where I need to start reading in all the material on the wiki and the forum and on discord, I'll post my character(s).

It is not that I mind starting an apprentice. It is that I don't want to read up on a new ruleset to be able to make one.

I am on the Discord server already btw.

Hi there:) I would like to join, what are the steps?

post your request for access to the wiki in the appropriate thread

Adauli from the Discord and wikidot here. I would like to join this game but not sure what steps I need to join the subforum here.

You need to register your account as «PbP Player». There should be a setting in your profile, but I cannot quite remember, and I am not sure what it looks like before you register. This is general for any PbP game.

In the old forum I already had the right to write in a PbP subforum (was in a PbP game that sadly never really started years back) but for the new forum I apparently don't have the right and also can't find anything in my profile to join a forum group or something like this.

Edit: Loke helped me with this at the Discord, so its solved now

I like the sound of this (from what I've read), and I'd like to join this saga. Does a covenant on the north coast of the White Sea, near the border with Finland, have any appeal? There's some groovy stone carvings in the region that might be useful vis sources/research. The covenant will likely be full of Bjornaer, with maybe a Jerbiton and/or Verditius. Maybe the odd Panzerbjorn, if that's not too outlandish... I can probably get this up and running in the not too distant.

I'm a noob here, but have been dabbling in ArM5 for some years. I have no idea about how to join this, or any other game hereabouts. I've created a wikidot account, but don't seem able to do anything on the wiki http://amfightorflight.wikidot.com/. Help, too, with the setting «PbP Player» would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi! I'm wondering if you're still looking for more players? I'm a newcomer to Ars and haven't really played yet, only read the rules and thought about some character concepts, and such a large base of players looks promising, I don't know if the Transylvanian Tribunal is open or not, but that's what I would be most interested in, if not then Thebes is a pretty interesting one too.
I really don't know a lot about the game, and haven't played anything with PbP so i dunno if i could join or not but if yes that would be pretty sweet!

definitely interested in more players, be sure to give me the information to add you on the wiki. Transylvania opens in 1207, though I don't have anything up yet about the idiosyncrasies of characters for that tribunal yet.

If Rome is still open I have an idea or two I wouldn't mind playing out.

Rome is open

So attempting to be useful here, all my attempts to register for the http://amfightorflight.wikidot.com site completes the registration process but doesnt actually send the confirmation mail >.> went as far as to try it on a few emails and just processes it without sending.

I have a thread in the forum for you to post your wiki username and I can send you an invitation

Hey, is there room here for a new, little experienced, player?

certainly

greets all !
I have followed AM for many years and would like to join the saga - are there any openings and if so where do I go to present character ideas?
ty !

Post deleted.

I do not believe that you would run a saga with any of my chars involved

so am dropping out of anything you may run in the future

Thank you for respecting my wishes in this regard