Ars Magica Meme Competition

We’re getting closer and closer to the Ars Magica Definitive Kickstarter this fall. But you know what every super-successful Kickstarter needs? Some really good memes!

You’ve been a ton of help with our other artistic questions, so we suspect you can come up with some pretty great memes too. Now’s the time to show us what you’ve got!

This thread will be a running open platform for sharing memes that you’ve created and want the world to see! (I’m posting the first one to get you started - not my own work but a GREAT example)! Feel free to use any medium you’d like to create those memes – from memegenerator.com to your own photo editing tools, drawing, painting, and even AI if you don’t mind us mocking your magi’s noodle fingers.

We’ll take the best of them and feature them on our social media during the Ars Magica Definitive Kickstarter.

We look forward to seeing the hilarious and creative memes you all come up with, and sharing them with the world!

12 Likes

8jxs3t

14 Likes

@Xavi posted this one on a thread of mine years ago, where I asked if summoning a demonic Jinn counted as a demon for purposes of the hermetic code.

9 Likes

From the discord.

6 Likes

Ok, I'm going to take a stab at some here using a Meme Generator - Imgflip

6 Likes

meme2

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

meme5

7 Likes

6 Likes

I did not create this (famous) meme, but I still find it perfectly fitting for House Tytalus:

1 Like

Ok guys, here's a several more memes, I know everyone has to have some good ones, hope you all enjoy my next sequence of memes!

meme 10

4 Likes

meme06

3 Likes

5 Likes

meme 09

4 Likes

The ye olde classic

9 Likes

Did not create this masterpiece

4 Likes