Between Sand & Sea: Mythic Africa

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the cover looks awesome. I can't wait to see it large and in full color (and in my hands). From somewhat shaky beginnings with the core rule book, Ars Magica 5 art has come a long way.

Matt Ryan

Hmm. I'm not sure what happened with those specific entries in the contents. The book is, however, at the printer already. We can ensure that any problems are corrected in the PDF, future printings, and in errata.

Pity. :confused: Thankfully with Against the Dark corrections could be made in time... Suggestion: Next time release the table of contents before sending the book off to the printer? :wink:

Yeah, it sure does look awesome. Christian has done a great job with the elements and I think the colour scheme is really distinctive and well suited to the themes and style of the area depicted.

It's a really cool book and was a lot of fun to work on - even if you play predominantly in the heartlands of Myhic Europe there's some great material to incorporate into Sagas.

Does this look like it might arrive by Christmas? That'd be super, if it will. :smiley:

-Ben.

the time is getting close. I am very much looking forward to this book. Cam, when it comes in please immediately direct a few copies to your friends at the source so that they can sell one to me.

I can feel my credit card itching in my wallet...

Expecting the pallet of books to arrive here at the warehouse this week!

Woohoo! I'm totally pumped to get this one! :smiley:

-Ben.

I've budgeted for this one already.

A bit of research...

Hah! Great pic :slight_smile:

Oh where oh where is my Egypt book? ?! :slight_smile:

Actually, Where oh Where is the North Africa book? They got to warehouse about two months ago.

... what? o.O

My mistake. Read the joined month as the posting date and ignored the year. :blush:

I picked up my copy today and I have it in my hands right now. .

Previously people have done quotes from the book to prove that they really had it. I'm not at all sure why this is . None the less I'll do it to satisfy those who are afraid that I'd not be telling the truth Chapter three begins "The Great Desert is not as impassible as it appears to the European imagination".

The NDA is officially over. Ask away!

Lachie

I think it's to skite, mostly...

But yes, the NDA is over. Time for some really odd questions.

Any sightings away from continental USA yet?

Bob

Replying to myself: no sign at Orcs nest in central London today :frowning:

Bob