Blood of Heroes Question

Given that the Meregovian kings of just prior to the time claimed descent from Jesus...

...and also Satan,

...through Melusine, who was probably a faerie.

Just write your own Virtue.

You and your SG want to play the game a certain way. The basic rules don't allow for it, because they are designed to model a particular play experience, and what you are asking for is outside that. Just create a new Major Virtue that does what you want it to do. Then your troupe needs to decide how common it is, and how well known it is, because that might give you Story Flaws if you want. If you are the only one who has this, House Bonisagus and House Criamon want to know how you can exist and what you mean, respectively. If it's common, then some of your foes will have it too.

So, just write your own. IMO, that's no biggie: my troupe used Time Lost for years (actually I used it in Uni in the early 1990s) before it finally turned up in Grogs."Modern person" didn't make it through, but a heap of people have had some sort of "modern person" virtue at various times. It does no real harm to the system so long as you think these things through a bit before implementing them.

I think I made it very clear that this is an SG and troupe decision - so the point about "cheapen" is moot.

Cheers