Knowing they're heading out the next day, Adele does some spontaneous casting (ceremonial for the two level-15 ones) the prior evening for a couple hours. She casts several R: Personal, D: Concentration Rego spells and maintains them for Moon:
- ReAn ward against insects
- ReAq ward against rain/wet
- ReCo15 running quickly spell (1 magnitude lower than Animus's, I believe) (If she gets extra magnitudes from the roll, they go for higher speeds.)
- ReCo15 slow flight spell, having it keep her on the ground currently (If she gets extra magnitudes from the roll, they go for higher speeds.)
- ReCo to ignore wound and fatigue penalties (No idea what to do if she gets extra magnitudes.)
- ReIg ward to keep her from getting cold
- ReTe(Aq) ward to keep her clothes clean
Figuring that will make her journey wherever more pleasant, she's ready to go to sleep. She does so in her typical fashion, letting her magic wash over her.
(OOC: I'll have to write up a list of her favorite spontaneous spells so I have all the levels worked out in advance. Most of these are in the 3-4 region and so can be pulled off without Fatigue and without rolling (÷5). I'll do rolls for the ReCo effects in the order listed above.
Nice time for 1's!
So that's rolls of 8, 14, and 3 after the follow-ups to the 1's.
8 is a little shy, so running remains at ReCo15. But the flight spell is ReCo20 now.
Again, in order from above, Concentration rolls:
All but the ReIg ward are OK.
Unknown number of botch dice on that one, so I rolled 3. Unless there are at least 4 she's OK, I just only rolled 3.
And all set on ReIg on the second try.)