Chapter 4b Twilight and Gloaming

Decimus follows with his magical light clutched in his hand.

[color=red]Dimir Taar is right. We need to come up with a better plan, attract some attention, engage these faeries in combat or dialogue.

Marie snorts:
[color=red]The fairies. They could have contacted us if they wanted. They are just playing with us. They are leading us on a merry chase. Maybe we should stop tryong to talk to them, return to our labs and come up with a powerful spell that ends all this. Or travel to Compostela to ask the church to cure our afflicted comrade

She raises her voice:
[color=red]Fairies of the mountain! We've come here to talk to you. You have been poor hosts and have cowardly hidden yourselves.
We have had enough. Do you want us to tell the human priests that this is a place of heathens? Do you want them to come here with their crucified God, their Holy water and their Divine Aura? They know ways to help us cure our comrade - but believe me we are the ones you want to talk to - not them!

[color=red] giggle, well, maybe a bit of poking and provocation is what we need. Like I said, combat or dialogue. I am comfortable with either.

About a hundred paces into the passageway, a low growling sound is heard, and Carmen finds herself and one of the grogs somehow separated from the rest of the party--it's not that a door closed or anything like that, but suddenly she can't see anyone else, and the passage she was just walking down is no longer there, though she does have passages to the left and right.

Scott

Can we still see her (Carmen)?

[color=green]Carmen
Faerie games. Grrrrr....
[color=red]Marie! Decimus! Dimir Taar! Can you hear me?

Continued on the new thread