Chapter 6: A favour is called for…

Mariella’s brother:[color=red] Now there is a slight problem as well. No-one can sail to the north Baltic in the middle of the winter as the water has frozen. North of Gotland there is ice and snow. Perhaps you should hold of your travel until perhaps may or so when there is a thaw and the seaways are clear again.

Justus: [color=red]Now that is sure a problem. Any of my soldaes with a solution?

[color=red]We could appoint some mundanes to do it. I have no intention to bore myself with this.
Nethertheless, this is a matter for the future.

Ardath seems almost relieved
[color=red]Could we travel by road, maybe? How do the locals do?
Hum... Give me enough stone, and I should be able to transport us relatively safely, albeit at a slow rate and by land

[color=red]Travelling in Winter is not the easiset thing to do, and if we are heading to the upper baltic area we will be passing through the area the Knights are crusading in , and winter is one of the raiding seasons up there as there is nothing else to do and the Frozen rivers can allow fro rapid movement. This makes it a dangerous area to travel without risking a confrontation with someone. It may indeed be better to travel in May. Unless there is a deadline

[

Justus: [color=red]I think that we will have to travel back to Ad Fons and continue with our studies. We make arrangements for the travel in the start of summer.

This plot takes a pause and will return.