• Cath'rinne: Vis source + Verassius 7
    • Recruiting servants in Carlisle. 7
    • Only seeing Verassius 5
  • Cath'rinne: Vis source + Verassius + Chapter 11/11bis: 12
  • Thadeus/Nauvi/Thom: Verassius + Chapter 11/11bis: 10
  • Finn/Hamish: Chapter 9bis/11/11bis: 10
  • Pomeranians: only Chapter 11/11bis: 8

Confidence points Spring 1014

• Confidence points were awarded in Chapter 9/9bis; see those threads.
  • One confidence point for active participation each of the following encounters
    • the Tremere in Chapter 10.
    • the braying donkey in Chapter 11
    • the alleged brigends in Chaper 11bis
    • the hunters with a magic helmet in Chapter 11
  • Feel free to nominate RP/entertianment awards in #moments-of-fame on discord.

Active participation is obviously not an exact measure. I would normally expect at least two posts, and certainly more than one three-liner.

Summer 1014

I can see two concrete adventure missions in the table.

1. Nauvi neesd to collect his dowry
  2. Thom and Sionagh visit the Midsummer Copse.

Three questions

1. Do you want to combine the two adventures in one journey? Or do you travel separately?
  2. Are there other separate adventures? Some characters had unspecified adventure, but I do not know if they want to join an existing one or have other ideas.
  3. Thadeus completed the Galloway and Carlisle so close to the turn of the season, that Summer is for all practical purposeses completely free for other things. What does he want to do?

Finish setting up his lab. In his free time, he will begin sorting out the papers from Wicker Hill and from the cottages of the Council of the Eight.

Depending on who's travelling where, Leofric may spend some time on the road with them, visiting villages along the way.

Nauvi definitely needs to collect his dowry, who wants to travel to Lincoln?

Leofric is available. Or I can play a grog if Nauvi doesn't want a monk along.

Lincoln is about 170 miles from Ungulus, so it would take 1-2 weeks each way. The route would take you through Yorkshire Dales with the copses and other druid sites only a minor detour away. Hence, the two stories could be combined, unless you need an extraordinary lot of time on one of the locations.

Finn would like to attend the trip to Lincoln

I think much of it depends on what happens at the Midsummer Copse which is a potential covenant branch location.

Thom would have no problem helping retrieve the dowry as long as it isn't impeding things there.

Hamish is feeling the need to train the Turb unless the covenant leadership needs him elsewhere.

Sure. The question is really if the party splits, and we run two parallel stories, or if you all go together, first to the copses and then to Lincoln, and possibly back via the copses too.

For the sake of progress, it is best to split the group and run the encounters in parallel, but it is not necessarily the best option IC.

Janus can support the trip to the copse but only if another magus is willing to stay and defend Ungulus.

I think Thadeus is committed to staying at home, but I do not know how confident Janus would be about his martial abilities.

Otherwise it looks as if Nauvi, Leofric, and Finn head to Lincoln.
Sionagh, Thom, Betula, and Cath'rinne go for the copses.
Obviously, I am speculating, since some of the statements I build on may have been tentative and now outdated.

1 Like

Betula is not all that interested in heading to Lincoln and was maybe hoping for a one-way trip to the copses though I'm aware that may not be possible.