The magi have assembled once again an listen to their supervisors report on how the covenant is recovering from the siege. On the bright side there seems to be an improvement on the re-growth of soil and crop. It seems as if helpful little fae help the farmers if they present small offerings to them. This worries the priest and other pious covenfolk and villagers. Another thing that seems to worry you even more is that Horst your very skilled administrator and head of the villagers seems to have become both older and sicklier. His ages seems to take it toll and there is no clear successor as his assistant is not the sharpest tool in the box and the village is very fractionised. From your information it seems as if the village is split into the following fractions:
- The magi’s household, people who works at the covenant and their relatives.
- The villagers, the attend father Gerald’s church and keep their work in close vicinity of the village. This is the by far largest group.
- The hunters and woodsmen. This is the second largest group.
- The militia, young men who make sure that the order is upheld
- The silversmith, the silversmith had a not so long ago a fallout with father Gerald regarding the not so pious lifestyle of the good father.
- Follower of the old ways. People who follow the teachings of the Pomeranian witches. A small fraction.
- Follower of Jumis, this is a recently formed fraction of people who where awestruck by the display of power that lifted the siege. They are even fewer that the Follower of the old ways.
- The bourgeois, the rich merchants of the village. They have profited greatly from the silver flowing from the covenant and are supplying the covenant with lab equipment, parchment and other rare materials.
Justus have also received a letter from a old friend of his that wish to live at the covenant, his name is Fumidus and will come to the covenant anytime now. Also they have been notified that the magus known as Priscus Ex Merinita has been marched and that it was likely that he where the magus who assailed the covenant. Mariella has received a formal request if she wishes to pursue the renegade magus and if so then the tribunal will offer a reward. Priscus lived until recently in Irencilla.